Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Renegade Motorhome Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-30-2018, 06:18 PM   #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade RV View Post
I’ll have a double Bombay Saphire and tonic with a twist of lime. Pleeeeeze....
Blasphemy! Sorta...

It' should be a regular Bombay with a jalapeno olive on the rocks..plus enough vermouth to be able to read the label of the vermouth bottle through the Bombay bottle. Quote sorta Winston Churchill...who said "if you can read the Vermouth label thru the gin bottle that's enough vermouth.

But to confess, I like Sapphire but it doesn't like me. makes me goofier than a huntin'' dog
RonLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-01-2018, 05:09 PM   #128

winter rving

making our renegade classic (38 ft 3 slide) home for the winter in lower mainland of british columbia, building a new home in Vernon bc. anyone with hints for winter camping that we might want to know. weather can freeze for a few weeks at a time but should mostly be above 32 f, 0 c during daytime. freeze at night is possible. anyone with info on aqua hot working in conjunction with heat pumps - how to use just the aqua hot? shut breakers off for heat pumps?
cheers
Norim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 05:57 AM   #129

We are in SC minus RV (drove car) for a weekend only.
SSTuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 06:28 AM   #130

nice rigs. been drooling over the renegades for a while. i have an rv on order currently (class a diesel) but its not a renegade. ive been having second thoughts ever since we made the order! we looked at renegade a ton before we made our order but ultimately liked the class A better than the look of the super C. And since we were looking at 35' range, you just get more living space inside with a class A than a super C because of the front engine. so its been tough.

anyways, i was wondering why this site doesnt have an OwnerS Forum for Renegade.

So pardon me for asking this question here. .... but whats the difference between the 36’ Veronas (which are $190k-$250k roughly) and the $350,000 classic version that the guys at IWS make? I can see the motor/trans combo is different but Im sure there's more .....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	5F4DD658-E5C7-45A6-873F-87B18BCD45C9.jpeg
Views:	97
Size:	193.2 KB
ID:	224762  
repsolracer2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 06:42 PM   #131

Quote:
Originally Posted by repsolracer2 View Post
nice rigs. been drooling over the renegades for a while. i have an rv on order currently (class a diesel) but its not a renegade. ive been having second thoughts ever since we made the order! we looked at renegade a ton before we made our order but ultimately liked the class A better than the look of the super C. And since we were looking at 35' range, you just get more living space inside with a class A than a super C because of the front engine. so its been tough.

anyways, i was wondering why this site doesnt have an OwnerS Forum for Renegade.

So pardon me for asking this question here. .... but whats the difference between the 36’ Veronas (which are $190k-$250k roughly) and the $350,000 classic version that the guys at IWS make? I can see the motor/trans combo is different but Im sure there's more .....
Class 8 Chassis on the Classics.
Old 11-05-2018, 07:36 AM   #132

Brooksville, FL

Brooksville, FL
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	83AD8D72-EC76-451D-B92C-C1AD380C1AD3.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	386.0 KB
ID:	225052  
netjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 01:58 PM   #133

Punta Gorda, FL

Punta Gorda, FL
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	8C588107-9732-4E1E-9F27-4FC4B1E284FA.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	450.5 KB
ID:	225435  
Old 11-11-2018, 05:54 AM   #134

Netjam,

Where are you in Punta Gorda?
Old 11-11-2018, 06:22 AM   #135

Creekside RV in Punta Gorda. Miami tomorrow.
Old 11-13-2018, 10:18 AM   #136

Hi, I just bought my first RV, a Renegade Vienna. 25'. I bought it used with less than 5000 miles on it. I do suspect it was a lemon since I have had it back in the shop for stupid little things, more than I have taken it on the road. I have missed two scheduled camping trips because of it. Issue 1-AC working then not working after running for a few hours. (they found wires that were crossed that I suspect they screwed up because I had them install a WiFi booster), now the motor on the steps is dying, engine light came on (but that may have been from them playing with the cameras that were no longer working). But I did manage to have a lovely weekend in Key West last weekend. We stayed at Geiger Camp ground. Lovely little place. On the water. Great little restaurant and bar. No other amenities like a pool or kids play area, but we knew that going in. We wanted to be tourists. Anyways, RV was perfect and it is just me, so perfect size!
SullyD123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 05:38 PM   #137

Where are you today in your Renegade?

Name:	IMG_0011.JPG
Views:	107
Size:	531.9 KB
ID:	225935

Dateline Friday 5pm: was stuck in a cow pasture in State College. I had the diff lock on pulling in, but turned the engine be off while waiting for the Tuscany aread of me to be pulled out. When I started the engine again, I assumed the diff lock would still be engaged. I was wrong, but don't think it would have mattered.). The only thing that calmed me down is approximately 12 other units were stuck too at that same time. Had a couple of drinks until the wrecker finished the pulling the other units. (I parked 25ft on the gravel road from where I was stuck). They pulled over 75 Rv's last weekend from mud. So much rain n this year[emoji53]
cment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 01:05 PM   #138

Marathon,FL

Marathon, FL
A/C has not worked for weeks and one jack stuck in down position. Kind of hot and might be here forever?
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	7063FF88-A415-4077-8E3D-A72510275DBA.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	318.0 KB
ID:	226124  
Old 11-15-2018, 03:01 PM   #139

Quote:
Originally Posted by netjam View Post
Marathon, FL
A/C has not worked for weeks and one jack stuck in down position. Kind of hot and might be here forever?
Which park? You recommend it? We are looking for a place for a few days in the next month or so.
Old 11-15-2018, 04:59 PM   #140

Quote:
Originally Posted by netjam View Post
Marathon, FL

My rear unit wouldn't work this past July on a 5 day trip. The unit wouldn't come on or the fan would just blow hot air. Climed on top and the wiring looked secure, but I did not take my volt meter., the blades looked good, and it was not frozen over.
The night of day three, I got up and was so mad I punched the ceiling neer the unit. Just like the Fonze, the unit kicked in and has worked ever since. Some thinging is obviously wrong, but it was probably my best rv experience ever considering how hot it was.
cment is offline   Reply With Quote