Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > RV'ing Humor & Crazy but True Stories
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 02-06-2009, 05:37 AM   #1

Did you ever read or see somthing that made you just shake you head and mutter to yourself.... "Ain't it the Truth". ??

Well here are a couple of quotes from famous people that I gleaned off the latest issue of the Darwin Awards...

Feel free to post some other "Quotes" that you seen or read..

John

<span class="ev_code_blue">*** "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." --Benjamin Franklin

*** "If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?" -Scott Adams

*** "No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs .... We should test them for stupidity." --P.J.O'Rou

*** "Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --John Wayne
</span>
John Harrelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-06-2009, 06:22 AM   #2

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Very good! All mostly true.
Blue Ribbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 06:52 AM   #3

Excel Owners Club
I like those!! I have always figured that the Guy upstairs loves stupid folks, cause he sure created a lot of um...Book2
BookIIRoadtrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 04:39 AM   #4

"Ignorance can be fixed but stupidity is for life"

Betty Boop(Our white Boxer)
HuBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 07:19 AM   #5
JC2

Texas Boomers Club
As the comedian Ron White often says in his shows, "You can't fix stupid".
JC2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 08:20 AM   #6

More stupid quotations...or rather...quotations about stupidity...

The two most common things in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.
Frank Zappa

The wisest man I ever knew taught me something I never forgot. And although I never forgot it, I never quite memorized it either. So what I'm left with is the memory of having learned something very wise that I can't quite remember.
George Carlin

Nothing is more terrible than to see ignorance in action.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Any frontal attack on ignorance is bound to fail because the masses are always ready to defend their most precious possession - their ignorance.
Hendrik Van Loon

A fool always finds a greater fool to admire him.
Nicholas Boileau

Get the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
Frank Dane

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain, and most fools do.
Benjamin Franklin

"I love California. I practically grew up in Phoenix." -- Former U.S. Vice-President Dan Quayle

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
Robert A. Heinlein

There are three kinds of men. The ones that learn from reading. The few who learn by observations. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.
Will Rogers

"What a waste it is to lose one's mind. Or not to have a mind is being very wasteful. How true that is." -- Former U.S. Vice-President Dan Quayle at a fundraising event for the United Negro College Fund. (He was attempting to quote the line "a mind is a terrible thing to waste".)

"I don't feel we did wrong in taking this great country away from them. There were great numbers of people who needed new land, and the Indians were selfishly trying to keep it for themselves." -- John Wayne

"Half this game is ninety percent mental." -- Philadelphia Phillies manager Danny Ozark

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it." -- Former U.S. Vice-President Dan Quayle

"They're multipurpose. Not only do they put the clips on, but they take them off." -- Pratt & Whitney spokesperson explaining why the company charged the Air Force nearly $1000 for an ordinary pair of pliers.

"We're going to turn this team around 360 degrees." -- Jason Kidd, upon his drafting to the Dallas Mavericks

"I'm not going to have some reporters pawing through our papers. We are the president." -- Hillary Clinton commenting on the release of subpoenaed documents

"China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese." -- Former French President Charles De Gaulle

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.
Steven Wright
StevePav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 05:14 PM   #7

Funny collection of quotes.
Old 02-08-2009, 05:42 AM   #8

Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
"Stupid is as stupid does." Forrest Gump
chasfm11 is offline   Reply With Quote