Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > RV'ing Humor & Crazy but True Stories
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 07-13-2018, 08:42 AM   #1

Country Coach Owners Club
An old blind cowboy walks into an all-girl biker bar

An old, blind cowboy taps his cane into an all-girl biker bar by mistake, finds his way to a bar stool and orders a shot of Jack Daniels.

After sitting there for a while, he yells to the bartender, ”Hey, you wanna hear a blond joke?”

The bar immediately falls absolutely silent. The woman next to the old blind cowboy says, “Before you tell that joke, Cowboy, I think it is only fair, given that you are blind, that you should know fan important thing about each of the five women near you:

1. The bartender is a blond girl who’s holding a baseball bat
2. The bouncer is a blond girl with a Billy-club.
3. I’m a 6-foot tall, 175-pound blond woman with a black belt in karate.
4 The woman sitting next to me is blond and a professional weightlifter.
5. The lady to your right is blond and a professional wrestler.

Now, think about it seriously, Cowboy. Do you still wanna tell that blond joke?”

The blind cowboy shakes his head and mutters, “Not if I have to explain it five times!!”
pumper9x9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-13-2018, 08:47 AM   #2
Senior Member/RVM #90

Monaco Owners Club
MSHappyCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 08:55 AM   #3

lol
Old 07-13-2018, 08:58 AM   #4

Older gentleman comes into his local bar to have a drink....after sitting awhile he sees an attractive young woman sitting at the end of bar....thinking he would try out his best pick up line, he approaches the woman and asks: "So, how often do I come here?" Don't know about you, but this sounds more like me everyday [smile]….
New Braunfels, Texas
Old Scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 03:58 AM   #5

An up-and-coming singer once agreed to do a Christmas show at the local old folks home.

After the show he was walking around greeting the residents. One old lady seemed very unimpressed, so he asked her "Do you know who I am?"

"No," she replied, "but one of the nurses can probably tell you."

Richard
Rickinnocal is offline   Reply With Quote