Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > RV'ing Humor & Crazy but True Stories
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 02-28-2011, 09:18 AM   #15

Fleetwood Owners Club
love a good joke

great joke ...
KP2X is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-28-2011, 11:49 AM   #16

Damon Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
I like the one about the parrot.. You see the white house (Clinton's) had a parrot.. and while they were on vacation it died, The caretaker tried and tried to find a replacement and finally he did.. He found one that was a virtual twin to the original.. The store keeper told him however he did not want that bird.. You see, it's prior owner ran a house of ill-repute (Prostitution)

But they took the bird anyway.

Well the first family came home and Hillary walked in

"Arrwak" (Said the bird) "Too Old"

Then Chelsey came in:

"Arrwak" (again) "Too young"

Then the President came in:

"Arrwak.... Hello Bill"
Old 02-28-2011, 12:03 PM   #17

Vintage RV Owners Club
Gulf Streamers Club
Haha... that was funny. Over sensitive party poopers not withstanding..
Midniteoyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 03:08 PM   #18

Tiffin Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
I liked Clinton ( and still do ) and I think that was funny! Sometimes we take ourselves too seriously. I don't believe in putting down someone because of their political stance or anything else. That being said, somethings are just funny!
Old 02-28-2011, 06:11 PM   #19

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by danf7 View Post
I liked Clinton ( and still do ) and I think that was funny! Sometimes we take ourselves too seriously. I don't believe in putting down someone because of their political stance or anything else. That being said, somethings are just funny!
Truth be told, I like Clinton too. We share the same birthday, although he's a year younger. That said, I still believe a joke is just that and I've seen him and a lot of others vilified by Letterman (who supports him) and many others. Nothing personal or political about this JOKE. I certainly did not attack his politics or his Presidency.......

Everyone have a great day and smile if you can.....seems theres so little to smile about lately.

Bob

2003 Itasca Suncruiser 38G Workhorse W22 8.1L, 2005 Grand Cherokee Toad
Bob/Becky D - VA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 07:02 PM   #20

George W. Bush was asked to write an autobiography and he said "I don't know that much about cars."

GW died and went to heaven where he couldn't figure out how to address God - "um, maybe Mr. God? no thats not it, er Lord? no not it either. God said to him "Allah".

Geo. W gets a call and God said "George, its the end of days - time to wrap it all up." GW said that's OK, he is ready. God replys "The problem is, I'm calling from Salt Lake City."
Dick Noble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 06:15 PM   #21

Monaco Owners Club
Wow..... everyone's a little touchy today.... it is just a joke (about Clinton) and frankly they both deserve the outcome of the joke......