Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > RV'ing Humor & Crazy but True Stories
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 12-06-2018, 09:06 AM   #1

Country Coach Owners Club
Have you gotten to 'that age'?

HAVE YOU GOTTEN TO 'THAT AGE'?

I find this timely, because today I was in a store that sells sunglasses, and only sunglasses.

A young lady walked over to me and asked, "What brings you in today? I looked at her and said, "I'm interested in buying a refrigerator." She didn't quite know how to respond.

When people see a cat's litter box they always say, "Oh, have you got a cat?" Just once I want to say, "No, it's for company!"

The older you get the tougher it is to lose weight because by then your body and your fat have gotten to be really good friends.

Did you ever notice: The Roman Numerals for forty (40) are XL.

The sole purpose of a child's middle name is so he can tell when he's really in trouble.

Did you ever notice that when you put the 2 words "The" and "IRS" together, it spells "Theirs?"

I was thinking about old age and decided that old age is when you still have something on the ball, but you are just too tired to bounce it.

Employment application blanks always ask who is to be called in case of an emergency. I think you should write, "An ambulance."

The easiest way to find something lost around the house is to buy a replacement

Aging: Eventually you will reach a point when you stop lying about your age and start bragging about it.

Some people try to turn back their "odometers." Not me. I want people to know why I look this way. I've traveled a long way and a lot of the roads were not paved.

Lord, keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth!

May you always have:

Love to share,

Cash to spare,

And friends who care!
pumper9x9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-06-2018, 01:50 PM   #2
Community Moderator

Newmar Owners Club
Great observations.
TonyDi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 03:59 PM   #3

Love these!
2006 Fleetwood Discovery 35H, 2014 Honda CR-V, M&G Engineering Braking System
Bigd9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 04:26 AM   #4

Winnebago Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
When we paddled canoe we used to wish others “may the wind we at your back”. It seldom was.