RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > RV'ing Humor & Crazy but True Stories
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 08-30-2020, 11:57 AM   #1
Senior Member/RVM #90

Monaco Owners Club
Hearing check

Hearing Check

An old man was wondering if his wife had a hearing problem. So one night, he stood behind her while she was sitting in her lounge chair. He spoke softly to her, "Honey, can you hear me?"

There was no response.

He moved a little closer and said again, "Honey, can you hear me?"

Still, there was no response.

Finally he moved right behind her and said, "Honey, can you hear me?"

She replied, "For the third time, Yes!"
MSHappyCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-30-2020, 12:37 PM   #2

That reminds me of an oldie ...

An old fellow sought medical help because he had gas, explaining to the young doctor that fortunately it didn't stink.

The good doc nodded and sent him home with some pills - and instructed him to return in ten days.

Ten days later he's back but complaining that he still has gas and it now stinks.

The Dr is pleased, explaining that the sinus infection has been resolved and now he could treat the flatulence problem.
Wrascal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2020, 12:46 PM   #3
Senior Member/RVM #90

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrascal View Post

An old fellow sought medical help because he had gas, explaining to the young doctor that fortunately it didn't stink.

The good doc nodded and sent him home with some pills - and instructed him to return in ten days.

Ten days later he's back but complaining that he still has gas and it now stinks.

The Dr is pleased, explaining that the sinus infection has been resolved and now he could treat the flatulence problem.
Old 08-30-2020, 01:12 PM   #4

An older gentleman had misplaced one of his hearing aids. Embarrassed, he did not want to get another one especially due to the expense. After one week, he realized he must get fitted for a new hearing aid so he could again understand conversations.

The audiologist started the exam and was surprised almost immediately. Something was in the gentleman's ear. Using a forceps, the audiologist pulled out a suppository from the elder man's ear.

Upon seeing the suppository, the senior citizen stated, "Never mind ... I think I know where my missing hearing aid is!"
gruelens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 08:10 AM   #5

Hopefully after a week the explanation is not where it is, but where it was!
G Schulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 08:45 AM   #6
Senior Member/RVM #90

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by gruelens View Post

An older gentleman had misplaced one of his hearing aids. Embarrassed, he did not want to get another one especially due to the expense. After one week, he realized he must get fitted for a new hearing aid so he could again understand conversations.

The audiologist started the exam and was surprised almost immediately. Something was in the gentleman's ear. Using a forceps, the audiologist pulled out a suppository from the elder man's ear.

Upon seeing the suppository, the senior citizen stated, "Never mind ... I think I know where my missing hearing aid is!"
Uh oh!