A friend of mine from Savannah sent me this E-mail. Pretty appropriate for some of the folks that hang out on this forum.
It has been fun being a baby boomer ... until now. Some of the
artists of the '60s & '70s are revising their hits with new lyrics to
accommodate aging baby boomers.
1. Herman's Hermits--- Mrs. Brown, You've Got a Lovely Walker.
2. The Bee Gees--- How Can You Mend a Broken Hip.
3. Bobby Darin--- Splish, Splash, I Was Havin' a Flash.
4. Ringo Starr--- I Get By With a Little Help From Depends.
5. Roberta Flack--- The First Time Ever I Forgot Your Face.
6. Johnny Nash--- I Can't See Clearly Now.
7. Paul Simon--- Fifty Ways to Lose Your Liver
8. The Commodores--- Once, Twice, Three Times to the Bathroom.
9. Marvin Gaye--- Heard It Through the Grape Nuts.
10. Procol Harem--- A Whiter Shade of Hair.
11. Leo Sayer--- You Make Me Feel Like Napping.
12. The Temptations--- Papa's Got a Kidney Stone.
13. Abba---Denture Queen.
14. Tony Orlando--- Knock 3 Times On The Ceiling IfYou Hear Me Fall.
15. Helen Reddy--- I Am Woman, Hear Me
16. Leslie Gore--- It's My Procedure, and I'll Cry If I Want To.
17. Willie Nelson--- On the Commode Again