Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > RV'ing Humor & Crazy but True Stories
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 01-19-2006, 04:59 PM   #1

If you stood looking in front of my Green Mt National Forest - Host site this past season, well.. You would see my fifth wheel straight ahead and if you looked to the left you'd see my
portable outdoor tent shower. I like that outdoor feeling..singing in the shower. Well ..hold on it gets good..real good.
It was a beautifull Fri. am about 9:30. I got back from my early morn hike tracking a big black fuzzey creature and checking campsites..I decided to take a shower before all the hikers started showing up on the Mt. So I got changed into my sack towel..ran acroos from the camper and rather quickly dashed into the shower...well I didn't tell ya I just put this new toy up the day before..after getting it at Bennington, Vt K mart. I put it at the edge of my site..under the pine grove right next to a rather nice slope..so when I tipped the floor cloth the water would run down the hill..Now mind you it was right on the hill..right under a great pine with big darn roots.. Well as I ran.. I tripped on the big darn root..fell into the shower..slipped on the wet floor..grabbed onto the side of the shower pole and..well that darn shower turned into a water slide real fast..it tipped over down I went inside the shower tent.. and ended up in a pile of brush and old rotting wood, but the worst part was loosing my sack towel and realizing a bunch of hikers were very early that morning, but boy they got a chuckle. I'm just glad it wasn't that big old bear down in the brush.
buddyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-19-2006, 04:59 PM   #2

If you stood looking in front of my Green Mt National Forest - Host site this past season, well.. You would see my fifth wheel straight ahead and if you looked to the left you'd see my
portable outdoor tent shower. I like that outdoor feeling..singing in the shower. Well ..hold on it gets good..real good.
It was a beautifull Fri. am about 9:30. I got back from my early morn hike tracking a big black fuzzey creature and checking campsites..I decided to take a shower before all the hikers started showing up on the Mt. So I got changed into my sack towel..ran acroos from the camper and rather quickly dashed into the shower...well I didn't tell ya I just put this new toy up the day before..after getting it at Bennington, Vt K mart. I put it at the edge of my site..under the pine grove right next to a rather nice slope..so when I tipped the floor cloth the water would run down the hill..Now mind you it was right on the hill..right under a great pine with big darn roots.. Well as I ran.. I tripped on the big darn root..fell into the shower..slipped on the wet floor..grabbed onto the side of the shower pole and..well that darn shower turned into a water slide real fast..it tipped over down I went inside the shower tent.. and ended up in a pile of brush and old rotting wood, but the worst part was loosing my sack towel and realizing a bunch of hikers were very early that morning, but boy they got a chuckle. I'm just glad it wasn't that big old bear down in the brush.
buddyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 08:09 AM   #3

So your saying it was a full moon that day?
charliez is offline   Reply With Quote

« BC ?? | Relocating? »