Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > RV'ing Humor & Crazy but True Stories
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 10-20-2020, 02:52 PM   #1

Wish I Had Thought of These Before COVID-19!

1. The dumbest thing I ever bought was a 2020 planner.

2. I was so bored I called Jake from State Farm just to talk to someone. He asked me what I was wearing.

3. 2019: Stay away from negative people. 2020: Stay away from positive people.

4. The world has turned upside down. Old folks are sneaking out of the house & their kids are yelling at them to stay indoors!

5. This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her dog. It was obvious she thought her dog understood her. I came into my house & told my cat. We laughed a lot.

6. Every few days try your jeans on just to make sure they fit. Pajamas will have you believe all is well in the kingdom.

7. Does anyone know if we can take showers yet or should we just keep washing our hands?

8. This virus has done what no woman has been able to do. Cancel sports, shut down all bars & keep men at home!

9. I never thought the comment, “I wouldn’t touch him/her with a 6-foot pole” would become a national policy, but here we are!

10. I need to practice social-distancing from the refrigerator.

11. I hope the weather is good tomorrow for my trip to the Backyard. I’m getting tired of the Living Room.

12. Appropriate analogy. "The curve is flattening so we can start lifting restrictions now” is like saying “The parachute has slowed our rate of descent, so we can take it off now.”

13. Never in a million years could I have imagined I would go up to a bank teller wearing a mask & asking for money.

14. The spread of COVID-19 is based on 2 things:

1. How dense the population is.

2. How dense the population is
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-20-2020, 03:25 PM   #2

ThunderRidge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 03:35 PM   #3

Forest River Owners Club
RV Trip Wizard
Funny, post as I'm still wondering about all the toilet paper? what was that all about.

I found myself at first trying to sow a Facemask together and then my wife showed the bandana. Truly felt a bit stupid knowing I had watched 100s of westerns and did not think of the bad guys with bandanas.

WOW, just remembered we have not been out once to a restaurant as it's all been take out.

Have not taken the truck or RV in for a wash, wax, and cleaning service. Was fun in our younger days, but getting old.

It has made me do some reading about the last flu virus back in 1918 after WWl some 50-Milion died world wide and not much was said about it back then. Lot less people in the world back then.

Have learned to use ZOOM for our doctor's visits. We have had to do 14-day in-home quarantines prior to some face to face doctor visits.

I have completed about if not all Honey-do projects. I keep flashlights ready by all exit doors. As we're not in a neighborhood and had two young teenage girls cross our fence up to our door for GAS. I was not friendly and why our home strange. Before nightfall, they were gone so I did not have to call the Sheriff. Like that would have meant a court date(s). Don't kids have cellular phones? Maybe though we were dead or something.

Funny, big home in the middle of nowhere, RV, Boat may have drawn them in. Some of the toys will have to go away from the homestead.

Stay safe, beware luckily we never worry about Halloween.
van-gogh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 06:44 AM   #4

Tiffin Owners Club
I agree with the above. It is a funny post. Sounds like Dave Barry, but if it's original then you might be his rival.
2020 will certainly be a year to remember.

2016 Allegro Bus 40AP
nctox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 08:57 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by nctox View Post
I agree with the above. It is a funny post. Sounds like Dave Barry, but if it's original then you might be his rival.

I would rather forget about it there is not enough good in it that you want to remember
BC Pest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 09:05 AM   #6

#14 is so true.
Xmcdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 10:00 AM   #7
Senior Member/RVM #90

Monaco Owners Club
MSHappyCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 04:25 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by nctox View Post

As much as I'd like to take the credit, I must admit to pilfering it. I have no idea about the author.
Old 10-23-2020, 05:23 AM   #9

I'm sending this to my friends.
Ernie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 05:37 AM   #10

Newmar Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Freightliner Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmcdog View Post
#14 is so true.
X2 on 14
R.Wold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 08:10 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmcdog View Post
#14 is so true.
So true somebody just built a house within the 6 mile zone, waaay to close.
Old 10-23-2020, 08:22 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogman635UT View Post
Funny, post as I'm still wondering about all the toilet paper? what was that all about.
I wonder what those people are doing now to store all their TP. And how they explain it to their friends who notice.

"Well you see, I'm really a stupid person, so I went out and . . .."

I'm just glad we shop at Costco and by pure luck and good timing had too much TP because purchasing a single pack of TP at Costco is too much TP! If it were just me and not my wife too a single pack of TP at Costco would probably last me two years.
Goodspike is offline   Reply With Quote