Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > Camping Locations, Plans & Trip Reports
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-24-2018, 07:00 PM   #1

Duvals rv park wells maine

Anyone stay there? Comments
cherv is online now   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-24-2018, 08:50 PM   #2

Fleetwood Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Good luck geting in during the season. When are you going? That part of the coast is always busey. You Better call now. It might slow down some after Labor Day. We did a rally down at Moody Beach RV Campground a couple of years ago.
See what RV Park reviews says about them. Let me know what you find out.
Bill
WILDEBILL308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2018, 03:49 AM   #3

cherv-

We stayed for one night this past July. We liked the park and the owners, and would stay there again.

The "Scoop Deck" ice cream shop is nearby. They seem to be closing earlier each year, but if they are open when you are there it's worth the wait in line. Don't order anything larger than a "double-kiddie." They have over 50 flavors of ice cream. I'm partial to the Dinosaur Crunch and the Boston Blackout.
l1v3fr33ord1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2018, 06:05 AM   #4

cherv-

I forgot to add: The park is small- 26 sites. I understood that some sites are set aside for seasonal folks (from a fellow camper, not from the owners). This time of year some of the seasonals may have moved out. Also, I understood that the owners shut the place down sometime in the Fall. Both of these understandings could be in error.

We were looking for something close to Eldridge Road (for beach access), and smaller than the other nearby parks.

I also forgot to add that the park is clean and well-maintained.

Their Web site is rudimentary. It has no "campground site map." Here is a link to the park on Google Maps, as a substitute.
l1v3fr33ord1 is online now   Reply With Quote