Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > Camping Locations, Plans & Trip Reports
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-12-2011, 11:02 AM   #1

Tiffin Owners Club
Going West This Summer

Planning a trip out west this summer and trying to find someone else that has the same interest that would join us with there rig. Would be fun to share the experience with somebody that has the same idea in mind. Email with any thoughts on the matter
John
JJR1950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-12-2011, 02:44 PM   #2
doc

Appalachian Campers
JJR > sent you a PM. Hope you are able to reply, I am not sure how to set my account so that you can.
doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 06:28 PM   #3

Tiffin Owners Club
Trip Out West

Tried to reply to your message and for some reason it is blocked. We have no plans as we speak and if you want we can retrace the steps that you mentioned. Our bus is in our hanger in Dillard, Ga and we plan on being there sometime the end of this month.
Old 02-14-2011, 07:24 PM   #4

Tiffin Owners Club
Have not been able to get in touch, maybe we exchange emails
Old 02-27-2011, 05:55 PM   #5

I am leaving South Florida on June 2 and heading for the Grand Teton, Yellowstone and Glacier National park in that order. There is a lot of time in between that we are looking to fill as we go. I plan on taking 2 months to do this but would love to meet up whenever it is convenient for you. I have not set up any PM message box yet so give me some time. I'll figure it out.
D in Davie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 06:09 PM   #6

Tiffin Owners Club
Have fun guys we did that last year. If you have and interest and if your schedule will allow I highly recommend the Cheyenne Frontier Days. It's spectacular.
Dadeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 06:14 PM   #7
Community Administrator

Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc View Post
JJR > sent you a PM. Hope you are able to reply, I am not sure how to set my account so that you can.
Click on user CP at the top left corner (when your signed in)

Click "settings & options" from left column

Then click the appropriate items you want from the pop up screen like the one below, in your case "enable private messaging"

Private Messaging This forum features a private messaging system, which allows members to send messages to one another privately.

If you do not want to send or receive private messages, you may disable the private messaging system. Enable Private Messaging

See My Pace Arrow Upgrades
JohnRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 07:25 AM   #8

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by D in Davie View Post
I am leaving South Florida on June 2 and heading for the Grand Teton, Yellowstone and Glacier National park in that order. There is a lot of time in between that we are looking to fill as we go. I plan on taking 2 months to do this but would love to meet up whenever it is convenient for you. I have not set up any PM message box yet so give me some time. I'll figure it out.
We are in Dillard Ga. as we speak and heading to Mobile Al. From there to Tampa Fl. where we will be keeping the coach for a couple of months. Our home is in Key Largo Fl. and yes sounds like a great trip. Lets see if we can get together sometime.

John & Robbie