RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > Camping Locations, Plans & Trip Reports
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-19-2019, 04:16 PM   #1

Entegra Owners Club
Laske Waco TX RV park?

Has anyone stayed at or know any additional information on the new Lake Waco RV park? Web site doesn't show much and looking for local knowledge or recent stays.

https://www.lakewaco.com

Thanx

Kyle
Kmussman is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-19-2019, 05:39 PM   #2

Here are some reviews on it along with other choices in the area:

Waco, TX Campground Reviews - Best of Waco Camping - RV Park Reviews
twogypsies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 04:45 AM   #3

Entegra Owners Club
New Lake Waco RO Park on Over Flow Road

Thank you Twogypsies for your post, very much appreciated.

I had already reviewed the Rvparksreview site and there is nothing on this new Lake Waco RV park out there and their web site doesn't have much info at all but says that they are new and have 62 full hook up sites over looking the water and by the marina. This is a different RV park from the Speegleville Park COE which is very near.

https://www.lakewaco.com.

So. still looking for any first hand knowledge on Lake Waco RV Park on Over Flow Road from anyone that has stayed there on in the area the has seen the facility. I have emailed the park and not heard anything back yet.

Thank you
Old 01-20-2019, 09:10 PM   #4

I live about 3 miles from that park. A friend of mine took his new 5th wheel there last year for shake down. We went out and visited them and it looks pretty good. If I play golf tomorrow I will swing by and snap a few pictures and post back.
redcolorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 08:23 PM   #5

I went by the RV park today and it is closed. Probably due to government shutdown, sorry.
redcolorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 05:45 AM   #6

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by redcolorado View Post
I went by the RV park today and it is closed. Probably due to government shutdown, sorry.
Thank you redcolorado! I finally got a call back from Lake Waco RV Park today and they sustained some flood damage to the RV area that they hope to have repaired by sometime in March. Planning to take a drive out there in mid February when we are in the area for a possible future spot