Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > Camping Locations, Plans & Trip Reports
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-26-2021, 02:52 PM   #1

Angry Lazy Days campground RUN AROUND!!!

Looking to get away for a few days, I found a booklet of Lazy Days Crown Club one night complimentary night stay gift certificates. WE got this several years ago, when we bought our Windsor. It has no date on it and says, in writing, no expiration date, and our member number. Called up to use next week, were told they were no good, and should have an expiration date. So no good, I guess the owners have changed their mind. Just commenting on this petty thing in the RV life . If it says no expiration date, and the company in still Lazy Days, what did I miss????
Thanks, the left out in the cold, Muffin Man.
studmuffin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-26-2021, 03:48 PM   #2

Lazydays lost their sales dealership arrangement with all REV group products, including Monaco. Not surprising that LD would sever all relations including the Crown Club.
Old 10-26-2021, 03:55 PM   #3

Every time I think of Lazy Days I get heartburn and anxiety.
That’s why I never set foot in one
2cyber71 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 04:56 PM   #4

Talking

Oh I agree, will never deal with them again. They have lost a number of buyers, by their pushy ways and a few falsehoods.
studmuffin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 04:56 AM   #5

Sadly, nothing is forever. When Mom passed we found a zillion S&H green stamps, oh well. If it was a Monaco thing don't get mad at Lazy Days, you may need their service dept in the future.
Old 10-27-2021, 05:39 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by studmuffin1 View Post
Looking to get away for a few days, I found a booklet of Lazy Days Crown Club one night complimentary night stay gift certificates. WE got this several years ago, when we bought our Windsor. It has no date on it and says, in writing, no expiration date, and our member number. Called up to use next week, were told they were no good, and should have an expiration date. So no good, I guess the owners have changed their mind. Just commenting on this petty thing in the RV life . If it says no expiration date, and the company in still Lazy Days, what did I miss????
Thanks, the left out in the cold, Muffin Man.
We just used 4 nights of the coupons. I think you need to talk to someone else.
I told them on the front end I had coupons for four days no member number on anything. These also did not have an expiration date.
They charged my credit card on the front end, but when I arrived and presented the coupons there was no questions ask, they credited our credit card for the full amount. These coupons were also several years old.
J Gunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 06:02 AM   #7

Used some for 4 nights last winter that were 9 years old did not pay a dime
igapaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 12:57 PM   #8
Senior Member/RVM #90

Monaco Owners Club
I would call back and ask to speak to the General Manager!
MSHappyCampers is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 03:07 PM   #9

Damon Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby Dog View Post
Sadly, nothing is forever. When Mom passed we found a zillion S&H green stamps, oh well. If it was a Monaco thing don't get mad at Lazy Days, you may need their service dept in the future.
They still have value.

https://www.wikihow.com/Redeem-S%26H-Green-Stamps
Old 10-28-2021, 08:32 PM   #10

In the 1980's I worked in a corporate flight department for a Fortune 500 corporation. A couple of places the Gulfstream II went regular gave green stamps for fuel. You get a lot of stamps when you buy 3000 gallons of fuel. The office secretary made out like a bandit.

Another place they went, not too often, was a place where they gave out Omaha Steaks for fuel premiums. We ate good after trips there.

Charles

Tags
campground