Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > Camping Locations, Plans & Trip Reports
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-26-2009, 06:36 AM   #1
Jim

need coast to coast membership

hi..i want to purchase an entry to coast to coast for my daughter..i'm looking for the least expensive resort..not necessarily one that she will use but one to get her in the system so she can use the other resorts..would appreciate any information or advice..thank you..jim..
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-26-2009, 07:24 PM   #2

Gulf Streamers Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Workhorse Chassis Owner
We belong to Blugreen Resorts, included in the membership is a lot of other memberships one of witch is C to C, here is the link to C to C & Bluegreen http://www.coastresorts.com/index.cfm http://www.bluegreenonline.com/

I hope this helps
RayandPamT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 11:21 PM   #3

Thumbs up Wait!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
hi..i want to purchase an entry to coast to coast for my daughter..i'm looking for the least expensive resort..not necessarily one that she will use but one to get her in the system so she can use the other resorts..would appreciate any information or advice..thank you..jim..
Jim, Go to Ebay and do a search for a seller, "kamp19" who resells C2C and RPI memberships. we bought one from him a year ago which INCLUDES a home park in TN, a C2C AND RPI membership for $345 a year. It's a legit deal.

Here's the direct Ebay link:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/kamp19...Q_fromZQQ_mdoZ
stevebxl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 09:54 PM   #4

Coast2Coast Membership

You can purchase a membership directly thru Breckenridge Resort in Crossville, TN (931) 788-1873 for $200, yearly dues $50 to the campground. C2C membership is extra, you can join C2C because you are a member at Breckenridge. We have never visited the cg but became members for the C2C affiliation. Bought the C2C at a savings by purchasing a 3 year membership.
Nessie
nessie1020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 09:42 AM   #5

<< You can purchase a membership directly thru Breckenridge Resort in Crossville, TN (931) 788-1873 for $200, yearly dues $50 to the campground. C2C membership is extra, you can join C2C because you are a member at Breckenridge.>>

True. Your may also be able to get an RPI membership through Breckenridge - not sure. They ebay seller has the option so you can purchase a C2C and an RPI membership with 7 days in and 7 days out for $10 a day at either affiliated campgrounds including Enjoy America.

The home park, Breckenridge, is a small park with 30 amp service only, and it's about 5 miles from town. We go there for 2 weeks in the fall if we're in the area- and IF they have a space for a 40 footer. Super friendly staff .

Either way is a good choice to get a taste of wht C2C is and what RPI is.
stevebxl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:06 PM   #6
Jim

hi..thanks for the replies..i have contacted breckenridge and they are sending papers for review..jim...