Ahoy Fulltimers. 8Birds here.
Want to get a jump on finding a place to scout for next winter as we return to the Smokeys from Tampa.
Looking for a place to perch in a good, friendly, RV park in central-to-northeast Florida. Here’s our wish list —
• No full-time residents (non-traditional RV’ers) who are there for strictly economic reasons.
• No, or precious little, manufactured housing.
• 50 amp, all utilities, WiFi & cable.
• Big rig friendly with easy access
to & in park.
• Hard (or well-compacted) level road & site surfaces.
• Adequate maneuvering for a 45’ coach.
• Landscaping between sites, but not in woods that block satellite reception.
• Not situated on an Interstate or noisy arterial highway.
• Priced appropriately for the quality of the park, discounts for seasonal use (Nov-May).
interested in premium 5-star parks with perks up the rump. Prefer smaller, family-owned & operated parks where quality of life is king
I’m a working landscape painter with two Congo African grey parrots and a Havanese guard dog. Don’t care a scrap about a pool, etc., but do care about getting mobile coach service, good local shopping (like the Fresh Market). A decent on-site (on nearby) restaurant would be a huge plus.
Think that this criteria ought to be shared by quite a few FT’rs. We’d greatly appreciate your thoughts and recommendation.
One more thing: Anyone know a better site than Good Sam's for trip planning[/U]?
Smooth roads and light winds to all.