Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > Camping Locations, Plans & Trip Reports
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-11-2022, 07:22 AM   #113

Funny. I was driving home from Virginia to Orlando and stopped at a campground along I-95. It had been a long day installing my hitch and getting my new trailer on the road. Got to my pull thru site, plugged in and just tried to relax a bit. Then I realized I had some trash to get rid of and went out looking for a dumpster. I saw one on the far end of the lot and started walking towards it. Then some nice woman said hi and that there was another dumpster much closer to my trailer. I started heading that way and just as I was about to walk between two campsites between me and the dumpster I remembered this thread. I realized I must have been in a fog and why would I cut thru peoples sites (no one was outside at the time)? It was just a few sites over to walk along the road without infringing on anyone's space.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-11-2022, 11:17 AM   #114
Senior Member/RVM #90

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosebud1218 View Post
"People are often unreasonable, irrational, and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.

If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.

If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies. Succeed anyway.

If you are honest and sincere people may deceive you. Be honest and sincere anyway.

What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight. Create anyway.

If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous. Be happy anyway.

The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.

Give the best you have, and it will never be enough. Give your best anyway.

In the final analysis, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway."

- Mother Teresa
X2! We needed that!
Old 04-11-2022, 03:42 PM   #115

She forgot.... "You may make enemies or upset people telling them to not to cut through your campsite.... tell them anyway"
Old 04-13-2022, 11:19 AM   #116
Community Administrator

Tiffin Owners Club
Thread Closed

Numerous posts have been removed for referencing guns after being warned to stay on topic and within the rules.

Thank you to all posting within the rules and on topic.
Closed Thread

Tags
campground