Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > Camping Locations, Plans & Trip Reports
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-13-2021, 12:45 PM   #1

What are the less expensive places to Winter-Park..

..your RV in the Northwest, and what about Summer-Parks?

I am working on a loan to get my Van, but definitely won't want to boon-dock, and want to be where there are restrooms/showers, and maybe even places to swim?

I just would like some names of places that are on the low end of prices to stay, but I know I'll need to pay more for nice, clean, well-kept-up places with Camp-hosts, RV Parks, etc. I won't be buying anything that doesn't look good as I am fussy about that, and know parks are limited if your rig doesn't meet their standards

Any suggestions, links, very welcome
nwcountry is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-13-2021, 06:21 PM   #2

Your request is huge. The best thing is to go to one of many campsite review sites and just start looking. Here's one:

https://www.campgroundreviews.com/

National forest campgrounds are very reasonable, especially if you're 62+ and get the senior pass & then stay for 1/2 price with electric an add-on and some have facilities.

Good luck!
twogypsies is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 07:05 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by twogypsies View Post
Your request is huge. The best thing is to go to one of many campsite review sites and just start looking. Here's one:

https://www.campgroundreviews.com/

National forest campgrounds are very reasonable, especially if you're 62+ and get the senior pass & then stay for 1/2 price with electric an add-on and some have facilities.

Good luck!

I really only wanted to get started, and your link looks like an excellent place to do that! Yes, I'm over 62 and have my Pass Thank you so much!!
nwcountry is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ace, winter