Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > RV Events & Gatherings
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 01-06-2019, 10:57 AM   #1

Ford Super Duty Owner
Georgie Boy Owners Club
Greenville SC RV Show

My Wife and I and another couple went to the RV Show in Greenville, SC. I was a little disappointed with the exhibitors and their offerings.
I really expected a better variety but then again it is not a Huge show and there were only a few Dealers participating.

Rather shocked at the prices on the 2019 Coaches. couldn't help but laugh at the way they were posted.... such as a nice DP was posted as LIST PRICE $546.000. but SHOW PRICE was $319,000. What a bargain for you!!!! LOL

I have an older coach and really can't afford to upgrade right now but after looking at the floor plans and workmanship/Materials in these New Coaches I feel better about my old Coach. Sorry I was not impressed. That's not to say they weren't beautiful, I just found the materials and cabinetry to fall short of good Quality.

Now let me say the upper class DP's were a different story!!! The fit and trim of these units were EXCELLENT !!! But you paid a Huge price to get it.

I was also really put off by the Salesmen and their lack of product knowledge. I'm a newbee to MH's but not to obvious common Sense. I have done a lot of research and got a lot of education from right here on this site .

Don't like the uneducated Salesman BS, Period!!!
1Motorhome is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-25-2019, 01:06 PM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
Coastal Campers
If you are in the Tampa area in January check out the Tampa Super Show. We just went and it was first rate! 850 rigs camped on the grounds. Lots of vendors and everything from pop ups to prevost on display
Jeff753 is offline   Reply With Quote