Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > Navigation, Routes & Roads
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-19-2013, 03:07 AM   #1

Best route out of Vegas to I10

Heading East to Phoenix hauling the toad for the first time. Ultimately heading to the S&B for a pit stop.
5 Star Tune, Banks Power Pack #49380
WineLuvrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-19-2013, 09:14 AM   #2

Personally, I use Hy95

Ed
Ed-Sommers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 09:57 AM   #3

National RV Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
If you really gotta use the I10 then the 95 either CA or AZ side will get you there. Personally I would take Hwy 93 straight east over the new bridge at Boulder City to Kingman. From there take I40 to the Hwy 93 exit. Take 93 to Hwy 60 to the 303 down to I10. All good roads and a direct route. CA hwy95 from Needles to Blyth is really crappy road, AZ 95 you go thru Lake Havasu City which is about 15 miles of lites and traffic. I personally don't mind LHC traffic but many people complain about it and I will never drive CA 95 again.
Glenn
Old 12-19-2013, 10:47 AM   #4

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn and Kathy View Post
If you really gotta use the I10 then the 95 either CA or AZ side will get you there. Personally I would take Hwy 93 straight east over the new bridge at Boulder City to Kingman. From there take I40 to the Hwy 93 exit. Take 93 to Hwy 60 to the 303 down to I10. All good roads and a direct route. .......Glenn
That's the only good way as far as I'm concerned. Have made the Las Vegas to Phoenix portion of the trip from here well over a hundred times while stationed and living in an RV in Phoenix and maintaining our house here until I retired. During that time frame when we'd visit in Texas, we'd drop down on go east on I-10. At one time or another, just for a change in the scenery, we have used the other routes on the the return trip to Las Vegas.
VSPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 11:11 AM   #5

National RV Owners Club
I 100% agree with Glenn & Mustang
1ciderdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 02:37 PM   #6

I10 Baby! Sorry I must still have some of that vegas mojo loose. Thanks all for the sage advice.
5 Star Tune, Banks Power Pack #49380
WineLuvrs is offline   Reply With Quote