from the western suburbs of chicago to SW florida we always go this way:
- I-57 south to I-24 east
- I-24 to I-65 south at Nashville
- I-65 thru TN and Alabama to I-85 east at Montgomery
- I-85 to exit 9 (US 271/TO US 231) turn right at the top of the ramp
- US271 will dead-end at US231. turn left on US231 South
- Follow US231 (good, 4-lane divided highway) thru Troy, Ozark and Dothan to I-10.
- I-10 east to I-75
all thinhs being equal this is about 45-min to an hour longer than dealing with hot-lanta.
Rich, Ham Radio, Sport Pilot
Retired 9-1-1 Admin.
2016 Itasca Suncruiser 38Q/2010 Jeep Liberty