Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > 5th Wheel Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-26-2021, 03:35 AM   #1

Coastal Campers
Alliance Paradigm 310RL on Order

We finally did it...pulled the trigger and ordered a 2022 Alliance Paradigm 310RL late yesterday afternoon.

We, the dealer General Manager and I, spoke directly to the Alliance Rep a few times and we SHOULD have the rig by the 2nd or 3rd week of August! Not complaining one bit, since we were expecting 8 to 12 weeks. Would love to go up the factory during the build and take a peek, but too much going on at work to allow for that, unfortunately.

The only downside was finding out that the cost of the rig went up roughly 6% over the 2021's. Not unexpected, honestly, from what has been in the RV news lately. Wish the RV builders industry-wide offered some type of discount for us prior Retired/Active/Veteran military members and for First Responders to soften the increase, but with the industry as hot as it is now it's a moot point.

Price increases:
• 2021 MSRP $98,445
• 2022 MSRP $103,664
• 2021 Solar Package $1,931
• 2022 Solar Package $2,145

The Solar package price increase includes a few awesome upgrades which I am more than happy about. It was the only “option” with a price increase.

2021 Solar Package:
• Go Power 190W Solar Panel
• 30 Amp Controller
• 2000-Watt inverter
• Lithium Battery ready

2022 Solar Package:
• 320W Solar Panels (Go Power?)
• 40 Amp Charge Controller
• 2000-Watt Inverter
• Still Lithium Battery ready

The front cap will get some lettering enhancements and the slides will get some interior inscribed lettering. Otherwise, I do not recall any further updates mentioned for the 2022’s.

Fingers crossed, for that August delver, but I will believe it when it shows up.[/FONT]
Bhidalgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-26-2021, 04:27 PM   #2

Tiffin Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhidalgo View Post
We, the dealer General Manager and I, spoke directly to the Alliance Rep a few times and we SHOULD have the rig by the 2nd or 3rd week of August! Not complaining one bit, since we were expecting 8 to 12 weeks. Would love to go up the factory during the build and take a peek, but too much going on at work to allow for that, unfortunately.
First, congrats on the new 5er. Excellent selection on the Alliance.

If you haven't already arranged it, see if that Alliance rep will send you photos of the build once it hits the line. We asked the national sales manager for Vanleigh to send us photos of our build, and he happily complied.

I saw Billett Bee's thread in this forum a moment ago showing photos of his Luxe build, and it reminded me of getting photos of my build.

Again, congrats!
Old 06-28-2021, 05:47 AM   #3

Coastal Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerdude View Post

If you haven't already arranged it, see if that Alliance rep will send you photos of the build once it hits the line. We asked the national sales manager for Vanleigh to send us photos of our build, and he happily complied.

I saw Billett Bee's thread in this forum a moment ago showing photos of his Luxe build, and it reminded me of getting photos of my build.

Again, congrats!
Thanks. I'm going to contact the Dealer and get the info on the Alliance Rep and see if they'll accommodate build process update pictures. That would be an intersting process to see as the rig progresses down the line. I've seen Alliance's YouTube video on their build line and liked what I saw. It ALMOST reminds me of the time I spent buildig 787's for Boeing a few years back.
Old 07-07-2021, 10:40 AM   #4

Coastal Campers
Follow UP

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerdude View Post

Again, congrats!
Follow up to my last post...I contacted Tanner in Sales and he's going to get me progress pictures. Gotta wait for the rig to be assigned a VIIN, which he said was a few weeks out based on current schedule.

Also told that they were 10 - 12 weeks out for retail builds at that time. So, the 6-weeks the factory rep stated is questionable at this point.

Standing by to stand by at this point...Bill
Old 07-12-2021, 07:32 PM   #5

Quote:
I've seen Alliance's YouTube video on their build line and liked what I saw.
We were at Alliance in April and did the factory tour - Tanner was new then and working with Scout on the tours. We had done several other factory tours and also liked what we saw at Alliance.

One of the things we were most impressed with is Alliance was our 4th factory tour that week and all others had asked that we did not take pictures or video for social media. Scout and Tanner told us "we have nothing to hide" and stated that Alliance actually liked if pictures were posted.

Congrats on your order - look forward to seeing any pics Alliance provides.
r3842id is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 06:44 AM   #6

I just want to clarify on the pics for my luxe build as I've had a few people contact me trying to get me to show them my whole build process. I have shared an occasional picture for conversation or questioning but that's as far as it will go. I'm not going to share the whole process. These folks that contacted me said they were informed I was showing all pictuers based on things that were posted in this forum. I read this thread thoroughly and I don't feel that it was implied that i was sharing pics of my whole build process and I appreciate that. If someone has a question I don't mind to post some one off pics but that's as far as it will go and appreciate everyone for understanding the privacy factor between me and the builders designs.
I will add that this is a huge bonus for anyone going through a build like this. It's very nice to get bi weakly updates to help pass the time and also if we have a concern we can address it and correct it then. If anyone can get your builder to do this I would very highly recommend.
20 ram 3500 ho hd drw Laramie Cummins/aisin w/410 & auto level air suspension with max tow . BILLET silver sport ext. w/ black int. with 12" monitor with all safety features, camera , & luxuries. Full timers & building a Luxe 48fb w/ side patio.
Billett Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 08:40 AM   #7

Congrats on the new rig. Delivery date kind of reminds me of a drywaller I hired once. He said he would be there Tuesday. Unfortunately he never specified which Tuesday.....
MtCamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2021, 06:21 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MtCamper View Post
Congrats on the new rig. Delivery date kind of reminds me of a drywaller I hired once. He said he would be there Tuesday. Unfortunately he never specified which Tuesday.....
I think I hired that guy once too. ��
Kam623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2021, 06:56 PM   #9

Coastal Campers
Yeah, that drywall guy is as dependable as the door delivery crew who keeps trying to deliver to the house we moved out of 3 years ago. Different story for another time.
HOWEVER, I got word from Alliance yesterday that barring any shortages on the line we SHOULD --- And I stress SHOULD -- be taking delivery of the rig on or about September 1st... I'll believe it when I see it honestly.
Old 07-15-2021, 10:02 AM   #10

The waiting game

Well it will be worth it. You’re going to love it. We are home bound at the moment too. So frustrating…truck is in the shop for some stupid engine code to replace an emissions system heat sensor..? Or so they think. Sounds expensive. Anyway, diesel repair places in our area are backed up for weeks. They say they can’t hire anybody. Same story as rv repair. Hang in there..
You’re homebound for a good reason! We are so happy with our 2021 310RL.
Old 07-17-2021, 05:50 AM   #11

Coastal Campers
Anyone know the dimensions of the King Bed? We're investigating replacements for the Serta RV mattress the rig come with. I have L4/L5 vertebra damage in my back from the Navy and sleeping on the mattress the rig comes with is not an option.

Suggestions for replacement mattress would be appreciated as well...Thanks
Old 07-17-2021, 09:26 AM   #12

Quote:
Anyone know the dimensions of the King Bed? We're investigating replacements for the Serta RV mattress the rig come with. I have L4/L5 vertebra damage in my back from the Navy and sleeping on the mattress the rig comes with is not an option.

Suggestions for replacement mattress would be appreciated as well...Thanks
IIRC it is a regular "RV King" i.e. 72"x80"

We did not replace the Serta mattress. It feels quite hard when new but (in spite of some back problems) I sleep well on it without additional back pain.
Old 07-17-2021, 12:48 PM   #13

Mattress

We bought a thick memory foam pad/mattress pad combo for it. Solved the problem for us. I didn’t find one in rv size so we had to trim it but that was easy enough to do.
Old 07-19-2021, 11:42 AM   #14

Outdoors RV Owners Club
We got a Tochta Divini foam mattress, where you can custom build each side. She likes softer, I like harder. So far, it has been wonderful.

//KMac
kmac7800 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alliance, paradigm