Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > 5th Wheel Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-05-2012, 02:53 PM   #1

Fleetwood 5er owners manual

Hi folks .... Just bought a 2006-Wilderness-Advantage-AX6-365BSQS , and am looking for a manual. since Fleetwood stopped their RV trailer division I cant find one anywhere....
Can i bribe any present owner into making me a copy and mailing out , or emailing me a pdf copy ... of coarse compensation would be provided .

Thanks
trap4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-05-2012, 03:01 PM   #2

There is not enough information in an owners manual to be worth one piece of paper. In other words they are useless. What I would suggest is that you make a list of all of the appliances inside and go online and download and print the manuals for each item.
Old 12-05-2012, 07:57 PM   #3

So slide sequences , various unmarked switches, hot water usage, inverter useage, care etc, isn't covered in a manual? I know how to operate the microwave and fridge etc. Its unit specific operations if after....
Old 12-05-2012, 08:12 PM   #4

Nope, usually not. Maybe care.
But the manual covers different models, so switches, appliances, etc., are not the same.
jesilvas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 08:16 PM   #5

The 2 fleetwood camper that I owned had PATHETIC owners manuals. Almost nothing about the inverter or tanks. More info can be obtained from the manufacturers of the axles, refrigerator, water heater, etc.... Those are the important items.
Old 12-05-2012, 08:29 PM   #6

Oh ok... I can figure most things out by trial and error, just kinda anal about havin manuals and such.

Thanks guys
Old 12-15-2012, 10:22 AM   #7

Just gonna bump this .... What im looking for ...

Old 01-02-2013, 01:55 PM   #8

Hello, I have a 2005 Triumph 365 BSQS and have a copy of the manual I think. Do you still need one? PM me.
-Paul R. Haller-
Paul R. Haller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:29 AM   #9

Texas Boomers Club
Yes the owners manual is basically useless and contains very generic information. This is because each RV model varies so much in configuration and location of the various components that any attempt to address that in the user manual is futile at best.

The manufacturer usually provides documentation for the appliances and component that are installed with the coach. You may want to contact each of the appliance or component manufacturers directly for model specific information. I am talking about the manufacturers of the appliances (like the stove, furnace, hot water heater, etc.)
Roam America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:38 PM   #10

trap 4x4 I got your message. Just look here and see if this works. See here:

If yes, PM me and I'll make a copy of what I have and I'll send it to you. OK?
-Paul R. Haller-
Paul R. Haller is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fleetwood, manual