Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > 5th Wheel Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-29-2022, 05:28 PM   #1

Leveling Ground Control

I purchased a 2007 Teton Royal a few weeks ago. When leveling it has a tethered
controlin a box the size of a playing card but 2" thick It says LCI which I believe is
Lippert. It has 4 toggle switches DF, PF, DR & PR In the center is a large Ext. Ret
Toggle. Extend Retract. It seems very Jerry when trying to adjust the jacks
Also because it controls the hydraulic jacks it also moved my bedroom slide ?
Looking at Lipperts web site I only see automatic leveling controls
This must be old but if it works it would be OK
Anyone have any info would be appreciated
I think only Teton Royals had hydraulic 4 point leveling
BTW. Before I got it (the 5th wheel) someone tried to open all the slides at once
So now my large kitchen slide is groaning and needs a push. Also the dining slide
Thinks it's a bedroom slide what a mess.
Lowell
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20220528_162551.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	421.8 KB
ID:	366907  
Lowell R is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-30-2022, 12:15 PM   #2

https://support.lci1.com/

This site allows you to call, or chat... Lippert support
Old 06-06-2022, 04:45 PM   #3

Daddy
Lippert was NO HELP they did not know what a Teton was. They could not find
any documentation for the leveling system that has their logo. on it
Lowell
Lowell R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2022, 09:05 AM   #4

Teton Homes Leveling

Are you still having trouble with your leveling? I have a 2007 Experience with the same leveling system and may be able to help. I also have the original Teton manual that doesn't have a bunch of good info.

I answered a similar query a while back but don't remember to whom it was addressed. Let me know if I may be of help. I check this IRV2 site every once in a while and will try to check more often.

There is a Teton owner on the Excapee site that is full timing and has a lot of knowledge. I am on me seconf Teton (the first one I hPassenger Frontad for ten years and my present one is going on 15 years. Both were bought new.

One thing - the switches Id'd as DF = Drivers Front, PF = Passenger Front; DR = Drivers Rear, PR = Passenger Rear. Hope that helps.
j2catfish is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
leveling