Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-14-2017, 07:11 PM   #1

Starcraft

I can't seem to find any reviews on this 5th wheel. It has a bunkhouse floor plan that we like, but to find no reviews is off putting.

Any ideas or experience with them?

2016 Starcraft RV 31BHT
miller5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-14-2017, 10:30 PM   #2

Excel Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Not sure if this helps, but I Googled "starcraft rv reviews" and got a bunch of hits. They've been making RVs since 1964 and are still there own company, not many of those around. Reviews seem mixed like most RV reviews are.

IMO- If you want flashy show, there's plenty of that anywhere. If you want something will last, I'd first study the frame and suspension system. Everything else is built off that. RVs are kind of like homes moving on a constant earthquake. I spent time studying the merits and differences of I beam vs box beams vs U channel beam frame systems. Each of these beams systems have advantages in design and engineering of structures, but there are real differences in rigidity for RV frames. If the frame flexes I don't think what sits on top will hold up all that long. Again IMO. Quality starts at the bottom and extends upwards.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
rarebear.nm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 11:21 AM   #3

Thank you for this! Quality is what we want so this helps a lot!
miller5 is offline   Reply With Quote