Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Trailer Towing and Tow Vehicles Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-31-2006, 04:25 PM   #15

Here in Utah you can tow 5th wheel and trailer in tandem. You cannot tow trailer and trailer.
Chet
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-31-2006, 07:01 PM   #16

Some states It is legal as long as you comply with certain requirements such as total length.
We will be need to go thru Va to get to TN in next fe days. I paper i coped from an email from Va cop, saying it was legal , but in next breath seemed to be hinting it wasnt. I copied ts and I am going to bring it with me just in case. Dont want a toy hauler, we like the extended luxuirous living area of our fifth wheel.
Tammy

98 Dodge diesel,24 valve turbo w Banks Power
tammyinwv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 05:50 AM   #17

Have you thought about any of the mounts that go on the back that will elevate the bike off the ground and are attached to the rear of the Trailer?

We have a mount so our bike rides up on the back bumper (Custom Made, not stock Bumper) and havent had any problems. Ours is only a 200lb. dual sport bike for tooling around town or running errands, but I know Blue Ox, and Hydra-Lift both make models that'll hold up to a full size Harley. There are plenty of others out there, but those are the first two that came to mind.

Every Miles A Memory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 08:54 PM   #18
CD

Oregon allows triple trailers. I have seen them. That is three trailers plus the tractor. I don't know how this would apply to RVs.

'01 3500 Ram QC HO 6sp. BD Exhaust Brake
CD is offline   Reply With Quote