Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-15-2005, 07:53 PM   #15

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FatDog:
alright, Sound Man has asked about tunes...
for me:
- G.Dead
- Mountain
- and i've had one of my blasts from the pasts in my truck's CD/coin-holder now for a couple weeks: Lou Reed's 'Rock and Roll Animal'

but like you said, just 'bout all is good,
and the one group of music that you won't play,... same here! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hummm...I guess I outta also preface the convo with "thank God there's Real Rhapsody"....Mikey...GDead...got In The Dark- anything else I need to get, and Mountain: I'm thinkin' you want Mississippi Queen? And the only Lou Reed song I got is Vicious. A few of my selections are off of Top 40 discs, which, when all else fails, WORKS!

If anyone's got sumpthin they just gotta have, I'll download it and have it fer ya (if it's downloadable)!

One thing I've learned...it's really downright difficult to keep everyone happy, but I try...

Let 'er fly everyone!

Sean
WWFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-15-2005, 08:00 PM   #16

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WWFan:
Wes:

Hummm...you've got me thinkin' twice about that...if I were to bring the second show, I'd need to borrow some juice- just one of my lights takes 800 watts. But it appears it may be worth it...IF everyone is UP for it!

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Sean,

If you do bring the lights you could plug them into my gen. But this would be worth the price of admission even without them.

FD, I like Mountain too...Leslie West, WOW does that bring back memories. Believe it or not they're still on tour and will be playing w/ Deep Purple in Las Vegas on August 20th.

Wes
high desert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 08:05 PM   #17

Send a message via MSN to FatDog
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">like Mountain too...Leslie West, WOW does that bring back memories. Believe it or not they're still on tour and will be playing w/ Deep Purple in Las Vegas on August 20th.

Wes </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow, Now that brings an interesting thought to mind too ....
a little Nantucket Sleighride in Sin City ...?
hmmmm
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 08:10 PM   #18

[/QUOTE]
Sean,

If you do bring the lights you could plug them into my gen. But this would be worth the price of admission even without them.

FD, I like Mountain too...Leslie West, WOW does that bring back memories. Believe it or not they're still on tour and will be playing w/ Deep Purple in Las Vegas on August 20th.

Wes[/QUOTE]

Wow...I may have opened a bigger can 'o worms than I expected! Leslie West is... 1) a group, 2) an individual, 3) an old girlfriend who rocks a mattress like no other....kinda hard to draw a bead on that one HD! But then again, I've lost a few brain cells that coudda held that name in 'em! Deep Purp is one of my favorites...count on that one!

Lights...now I guess that's no longer an option...it seems to be more standard equipment. I'll have to gear up for that somehow, but what the heck...got 10 months to do it!

Sean
Old 06-15-2005, 08:36 PM   #19

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Wow...I may have opened a bigger can 'o worms than I expected! Leslie West is... 1) a group, 2) an individual, 3) an old girlfriend who rocks a mattress like no other....kinda hard to draw a bead on that one HD! But then again, I've lost a few brain cells that coudda held that name in 'em! Deep Purp is one of my favorites...count on that one! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leslie West was/is a guitarist and lead vocalist for Mountain.
high desert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 08:45 PM   #20

Wes...Whew...I was startin' to think it was #3 for ya- too much for this website...better to revert to email, huh?

Ya know...that's one thing I never really got into...group's individual names and lyrics....I'm a bass-kinda guy, and it's the rythum that always got me goin'. If it's Jimmy Buffett, it's another story, but I always went for the whole feel of the music...

Have you guys got 'nuff of my mindset yet?

Sean
Old 06-16-2005, 06:43 AM   #21
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
From the sounds of it, we have to have the whole place to ourselves, maybe even pay off the rangers. In fact, you think 15 miles out of Moab is far enough?

And power is no object for a group of toyhaulers with generators, all in one place.
Vette Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 07:30 AM   #22

Tom:

15 miles outta be enough...and if we invite the rangers, then it's harder for them to cause a ruckus!

I think we're getting this pegged...

Sean
Old 06-17-2005, 09:33 AM   #23

WW Fan....

Did you install your inverter and if so how do you accomplish it? (followed 56'ers walkthrough?) I like your set up and I have that exact same speakers set up at home.. The (physical)inversion of the TV shelf.. Did it require anything other than repositioning it? Slick set up....
\Noob

06 WW LE3305
TH_NOOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 10:13 AM   #24

Noob!

First...welcome to iRV2! Hope your travels here are safe and happy!

I haven't setup the inverter yet, but will be doing it like 56 has pictured- onve you figure it out it's pretty simple. The only difference with mine is that I will be tying in to 3 circuits, and using a 2500 or 3000 watt inverter.

The valance over the tv has those 2 decorative "nails" that you just merely pry out, and then there are 2 sq head screws that you remove, invert the valance, then screw back on, using the decorative nails to cover them up. This will give you room to add a satellite receiver or any other electronic gismo you want.

I do love the Logitech system- it's great sounding and cheap to boot. I just wish the controller/remote was wireless, because just about everything else I have is wireless. One day they'll invent wireless electricity!!!

Stay safe, and have fun!

Sean
Old 06-17-2005, 01:08 PM   #25

Noob,

How you likin that new LE3305? I cant wait for mine to get here(July 23). Its drivin' me nuts!!

Rod

WW LE3505
melon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 02:26 PM   #26

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by melon:
Noob,

How you likin that new LE3305? I cant wait for mine to get here(July 23). Its drivin' me nuts!!

Rod </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
We love it..
Wish I had half as much time as 56 does cuz I would have it all tricked out like his.. But, hey, someones gotta lead the way..
You too will love yours I am sure..
\Bob

06 WW LE3305
TH_NOOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 08:05 PM   #27

\Bob:

56 has a lot of time because HE'S GOT ALOT OF TIME! Darn...wish I could say the same!

You'll love your LE...it was meant for TH's to look like what the WW's do... (did you get the gelcoat?).

Sean
Old 06-20-2005, 01:33 PM   #28

Send a message via MSN to FatDog
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">FD, I like Mountain too...Leslie West, WOW does that bring back memories. Believe it or not they're still on tour and will be playing w/ Deep Purple in Las Vegas on August 20th. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wes,
do you remember where they are playing there?
I logged onto "waste a little bit more time while at work.com" but couldn't find the location real quick of that concert. I'm ready to roll.
BUT,...... but while on the WWW i happened to see that also playing that same night in Vegas is Velvet Revolver and that IS ONE HECK OF A BAND. Cordie and i saw them a few months ago and i thought i was going to have to drag her out of the venue at the end of the concert. She just quit talking about that concert a week or so ago. They were good no question about that. Scott Weiland is great, and of course the Slash man is A-1.
So now I find myself at a juncture. Do i let Cordie know that Velvet is playing in Vegas that night which will instantaneously kill any chance i have of seeing Mountain, or do i "forget" about seeing that Velvet is going to be there and then we will both happily see Mountain. The ethics of this "forgetting" is tugging at my very being.
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote