Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-14-2017, 10:41 AM   #1

Anyone have a Winnebago Spyder 29KS?

I ordered one yesterday, supposed to come off line 4/17. It seemed way more functional than the 24FQ and 28SC.

I'd love to see one loaded up, or any pics for that matter. I ordered white/rekluse with every option. My wife and I are pretty excited!

TIA
JCleary is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-15-2017, 06:27 PM   #2

I'm have been trying to find one here in Washington with no luck. Local dealer say they have one coming mid March.
Dazeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 01:58 PM   #3

We are waiting to look at one when they show up in California. Wife loves the floorplan with the kitchen slide.
Overall have heard good reviews on the Spyder lineup. The only one we have seen online looks like it's at a Florida dealership.
https://www.lazydays.com/rvs/tampa-f...pyder-21002175
eskimobro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 06:33 PM   #4

Yep, there aren't many out there for sure. Floorplan is a copy of a Stealth floor plan. Pretty sweet. Winnebago has 5 coming off the line 4/17. Four black ones and a white one (mine). Supposed to have it here in Norcal a week later...
Old 03-27-2017, 06:34 PM   #5

I ordered up a 29KS about 3 weeks ago. I should be receiving it in 2 weeks. We ordered from Open Roads Complete RV in Georgia. Eric Garcia was our sales guy, if you are needing a 29KS no one will beat his price I promise. We ordered ours fully loaded. Every option Winnebago has and then some extras that Eric is doing for us. We got the Orange with an all black front instead of the white front like you see on the Winnebago website. When we get it I will post up some pics. The 29KS from what Eric told me is an evolving RV so the are constantly adding options to it. We have retractable electronic satellite receiver and a few other new options available.
RMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 09:10 AM   #6

Winnebago 29ks

I have one coming from local dealer. They are not sure when it's coming so I contacted Winnebago. This is the response from them last week.

"Our 29Ks are now coming off line, it should be there sometime next week. I have put a hot ship on it. We are really excited about this floorplan. I will update when it on the road. Please feel free to hit me up if you need questions answered."

I asked to see the build sheet and it was for a red one. My dealer told me they had a red one and a black one at the factory ready to ship. Asked what color I wanted. I told him black and he replied "done".
When I told the Winnebago rep this is the response he sent me.

Unfortunately we built all red and Orange, I will say that Black is 30% hotter than any other color, also shows a lot of Dirt. Not trying to sell you but these are that facts. Hard to keep clean.
Thanks ,
Lenny
Old 04-19-2017, 06:00 PM   #7

Received this from Lenny the NW. rep for Winnebago today.

"They did ship on Friday to transport, i will give you a ETA tomorrow. Very hectic back in Indiana with 40,000 trailers waiting to get hauled with 6000 drivers. :(
CRAZY.. Appreciate your patience.*
Lenny"
Old 05-05-2017, 04:00 PM   #8

Dealer just called, they have it on their lot. Going to go look at it in an hour.
Old 05-05-2017, 04:18 PM   #9

I got a call today too. Says it'll be in Wednesday and be ready for delivery Saturday. I'm a little bummed, as Winnebago nixed the optional stereo because of supplier warranty issues. Stock system sucks, so now I'll have to upgrade. They also deleted the rear fiberglass cap due to the rear awning. Can't wait to see it though...
Old 05-06-2017, 07:10 AM   #10

Made the deal last night, it's ours for $65250 out the door. Pick it up on Thrus.
Old 05-06-2017, 07:17 AM   #11

I'll post a pic.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170505_180228 (1).jpg
Views:	666
Size:	201.3 KB
ID:	160823  
Old 05-07-2017, 07:14 AM   #12

Dazeys that's a pretty high price. We paid 58,500 and that includes every option from Winnebago plus optionsour dealer is installing. Also includes hand delivery from Georgia to Texas and all TTL.
RMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 06:03 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMotorsports View Post
Dazeys that's a pretty high price. We paid 58,500 and that includes every option from Winnebago plus optionsour dealer is installing. Also includes hand delivery from Georgia to Texas and all TTL.
That's hard to judge really...

Where is he located? I know freight for me was $4100, which I'm sure is higher than what you paid by quite a margin. The other variable is the local tax rate. Here it's 9.75%, which I'll bet is higher than your local tax. Perhaps there is a luxury tax or high registration fees. Where you live has a huge impact on OTD price.

It would be more interesting to know what the price was before the fees that aren't variable...
Old 05-08-2017, 08:00 AM   #14

I'm in Arlington Washington. I thought that was a good price because we were $7000 under water on our trade-in.

Tags
winnebago