Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
View Poll Results: Does This Truck Need More Graphics......?

Remove Graphics in Photo. 2 20.00%
Add more graphics to the rear quarter panels. 2 20.00%
Add the WW ramp emblem to the rear window. 1 10.00%
Keep it simple...... leave it as is. 5 50.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-02-2005, 01:17 PM   #1

Previous Rig: 2012 Itasca 30'
56Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-02-2005, 01:17 PM   #2

Does This Truck Need More Graphics......?

Previous Rig: 2012 Itasca 30'
56Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 02:45 PM   #3

56, I like the way you have the graphics now.
Those simple graphics are going to look great when hooked to your WW.

Also, It doesn't have that "over the top" look
when your not towing.
high desert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 03:10 PM   #4

Send a message via MSN to FatDog
trick idea!
is that the decals you got fom your buddy?
on your 5er the decal's 'waves' go like a wave (from front to back) they curl up and then roll down. You have this decal just starting its path up and probably just meeting your 5er's decals sa they start up. I think it looks great! there is some symmetry to the two.
personally, i would wing with what you have right now, but since you have all the decals, you can kinda TAPE them on to get a feel for it, and shoot some more snaps???
really good idea
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 03:47 PM   #5

OOOhhhhh....I like...I like alot...so much, I think I'm gonna haveta go out to Perris and mug the WW decal guy...and I'll send 56 the bill!
WWFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 05:55 PM   #6

The truck looks great. I did a similar thing with my old truck. I got the graphics from WW and put on just enough to blend them together. Got thumbs up every where we went.

Clark

2005 F350 PSD CC DRW Tow Boss
C.CARNEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 06:53 PM   #7

and not only that '56
but your rig looks sharp ANYWAY,
i like the 4x dually, roof lights, and small running board
get rid of that stock decal on the back panel, and give us another mock-up of WW decal on the back panel
nice
Old 05-11-2005, 07:37 PM   #8

Hey Nomad,
I think that maybe some Dodge decals would look good on there.

2007 Rally site
diirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 07:59 PM   #9

Hi diirk !
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I think that maybe some Dodge decals would look good on there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
thats one of those funny things to do once someone crashed out early one night.
(unfortunately thats usually me)
Welcome to iRV2 !
gotta check that Rap660r of yours out sometime
Mike
Old 05-11-2005, 08:13 PM   #10

Fatdog,

Have you got that new rig all loaded up??? Looking forward to finally getting to meet the faces of the people we talk over this forum.

I can't beleive all the new folks we picked up here lately. It's nice to see this forum busy again after being so slow for quite a while.

Mike, Pondguy will be there also, I saw his post over on the other side. Also you will get to meet diirk there to. There is a big group that will be there this weekend.

Hey did you see on TV yesterday about the big fire in Redondo. Finally we got a decent one to play with. It was a pretty good burn, noone hurt, and the building that burned was being demo'ed anyway. So play time!!!

diirk, I see that you live in Lancaster, I live in Rancho Vista area. Are we close?

Sean, I'll hang around for ya!!!

Drive safe everyone, Clark

2005 F350 PSD CC DRW Tow Boss
C.CARNEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 05:46 AM   #11

Clark
my trailer is always half packed. unfortunately that sometimes is still true when we leave. hey, how many t-shirts do i really need camping anyway. I put the coffee on the front seat of my truck last night though. I forget that once. that was a problem.

And yes, it sure is nice hearing a bunch of different perspectives on toyhaulers. From the sand-riders out west, the hunters using it as a field station in the midwest, and the street riders touring the entire US with theirs, and people on the other coast. All with different uses
i look forward to seeing more of these guys who've i've read over the years, this weekend will be fun.

And no, i didn't read about the Redondo fire. I have been putting in some hours at the saltmine and haven't newspapered or watched news in a few days. So you guys can use that sort of opportunity to practice or experiment, when a large vacant to-be-demo'd building burns? Thats cool,... key word here i suppose still is SAFETY ?.!

So you're rear-sweep this weekend, making sure Sean hits the asphalt running? See you soon buddy,
Mike
Old 05-20-2005, 05:39 AM   #12

FatDog:
Anytime you want to take the 660 out for a spin is fine by me. It's a hoot to ride, and comfortable too.

Clark:
As we've already discovered, yep, we're neighbors. I'm near 80th West and D.

2007 Rally site
diirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 08:20 AM   #13

thanks diirk
i've been riding my 400EX for a few years one of these months i'm thinking its time to see what else is out there. those 400's are a workhorse though

there really seems to be all kinds of guys in the Palmdale area that run into each other here.
reminds me of my neighborhood on any Glamis weekend. I live a mile from I8 (the freeway to Glam) and i live right off the main road to the freeway. Every Thursday and Friday the parking lot at the local grocery has a dozen trailers in it all buying stuff. There are trailers full of bikes and firewood heading east. its fun to watch everyone book out of town on their way.