Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-06-2005, 06:49 PM   #29

I miss her......... 350HO/330HP Vortec Engine, 700R4 Transmission,
4wheel disc brakes. Frame off retsoration with a new interior

Previous Rig: 2012 Itasca 30'
56Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-06-2005, 06:52 PM   #30

Send a message via MSN to FatDog
now thats what i call a ToyHauler
Anyone would be proud.
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 07:11 PM   #31

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 56Nomad:
I miss her......... 350HO/330HP Vortec Engine, 700R4 Transmission,
4wheel disc brakes. Frame off retsoration with a new interior

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ooooh, super nice 56....You sold her huh? I'll bet it hurts to even look at a picture.
high desert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 07:19 PM   #32

Howie:

Med check....take 'em now! Double up if ya need it! (I cain't believe you could DO that!).

Hummm...ya I can...look at all the time your spending on your LE...you need some professional help buddy!

You SHOULD be proud...you're the kinda owner that all of us wish some people were when you see that POS RV goin' down the road.

Sean
WWFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 07:46 PM   #33

Twincam:

Verdict? Update?
Old 06-13-2005, 02:32 PM   #34

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WWFan:
Twincam:

Verdict? Update? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
WWFan do you remeber the quote below I made a few posts ago?

"The LiL women saw a MH with nice bedroom were THE garage should be and that was a mistake! Her question was " Can we just get a trailer and tow the RK?" even though she is diggin the garage. So! Wish us luck this weekend again and who knows maybe we will be driving home a MH w/trailer!? Hey!! That wouldn't mean I gottta go the MH above does it!! "
WELL!!
Does anyone have a trailer I can fit my Road King in!!!

We walked the show/the 31C again the Endura Max(which she liked) and then the big mistake!! We went into the Four Winds 31P! Yes that does not have a gargae but it does have a very nice slide out and big bedroom which I really liked also! So! Hence the statement above!
We put deposit on the 31P and if all goes right we should pick up in week or two, just waiting on the cash to drop. The LiL women is in hog heaven and I actually so am I! We can't wait to take it on the maiden voyage! So! Does this mean I have been ostracized to the MH section above? You guys have been great support and a lota fun to talk to. And No! Really!! Do ya know of a site/place for decent trailers came across a few but would like some more input?..........Bill
TwinCam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 06:05 PM   #35

OK Twin...but you better have sumpthin' before this thread turns into hallet's delam 14 pager! (Hallet...where are you?!)

Where ya gonna be---Giant Colton?
Old 06-13-2005, 06:09 PM   #36

What can I say! Yeah! Colton
Old 06-13-2005, 06:17 PM   #37

Twin...

Like I said earlier...and I asked him if you were there (like last weekend or the one before?)...he can't sell diesel pushers, but he can help you out on anything else, so ask for Chris Ulloa...OK?

Sean
Old 06-13-2005, 07:06 PM   #38

Sean what can I say I'm suffering from CRS(can't remember s_it) I'll give him a call tomorrow, I'd been working with a guy named Al Carraturo past couple months.......Bill
Old 06-14-2005, 04:29 PM   #39

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WWFan:
Twin...

Like I said earlier...and I asked him if you were there (like last weekend or the one before?)...he can't sell diesel pushers, but he can help you out on anything else, so ask for Chris Ulloa...OK?

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Sean good talking to ya last nite man ya calmed my Psyche after dealing with the dealer last Sat.
..........Bill
Old 06-14-2005, 04:32 PM   #40

Bill:

Likewise!! Good chat...just keep us updated, OK? We're just re-building the family and need to know when one of us pops!

Good RV hunting, 'ya hear?!

Sean
Old 06-20-2005, 12:04 PM   #41

Send a message via MSN to FatDog
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">...Folks this is great info and perfect timing we hope to pick up our new 05 Four Winds 31P in a couple weeks and wasn't sure exactly all to check. Excuse my ignoramacy but is there such a thing as a standard check list of sort. There is a couple items noted here I hadn't thought of on my list. Yes I'm one of those FNG's (funny new guys) to the RV world and lookin forward to it. This site has been a tremendous help over past couple months prior to making our decision. ... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

looks to me like TwinCam has posted in the 'New Rigs" section here and appears to be off and running
CONGRATULATIONS !!!!
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 12:13 PM   #42

Alright Twinnie Baby!!!

What's the idea makin' Fatdog go lookin' for info like this?!! Or are ya still on the cusp?

Hey...haven't heard from ya in a while...speak up!!

Sean