Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-09-2006, 06:51 PM   #43

Don,
Were so happy you made it home safely, we prayed daily for you and all the men and women serving our country. Now spend alot of time with your beautiful girls.

Thanks Don... we salute you.

Clark & Robin

2005 F350 PSD CC DRW Tow Boss
C.CARNEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-09-2006, 06:51 PM   #44

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Grizwald2:
Everybody I'M HOME!

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers to all of us who must go to that god forsaken armpit of the world.

It feels great to be home. I have a million honey do's and things to catch up on. I'll be around.

God bless the U.S.A.

Griz </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Griz....... Wonderful news! Welcome home! You have a lot of mods to do too

Previous Rig: 2012 Itasca 30'
56Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 01:58 PM   #45

Clark, 56 how are you? Glad to be back home. 56 I'm ready to mod, bring it on. I went to get the WW today and couldn't find it....it looked like an old 78 prowler....man was it dirty, thankfully the 2500 P.S.I pressure washer the wife let me buy was one of the best investments I have ever made. Put the batts back in that were happy and content for 7 months on a battery minder and fired the generator off...glad I invested in some gas treatment before I left and Walla...everything is clean and everything is working. I am now ready for the season and she looks like a Weekend Warrior again. Talking mods 56, I think the first one I'm going to do is to straighten out that bird's nest of wiring in the battery closet, dang that is way too many wires to take the batts out. It had been so long I had to take some time to make sure I didn't accidentally put one or two on the wrong post. That bird's nest just has to go!

Griz

06 LE 3505
Grizwald2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 03:18 PM   #46
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Welcome home Griz, Glad you made it safely. And boy, it must feel like a new trailer after this long. I know you can't wait to get back into the mainstream of home life.

Welcome back!!!!!
Vette Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 03:55 PM   #47

Vintage RV Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon (The right side of the Cascades and home of Crater Lake)
Griz!!! Welcome Back. What else can an old Army dude say but...Hooah! From the bottom of my heart, thank you and those ladies too!
Hoverbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 04:38 PM   #48

Don,

Great news. We're so glad you're back. Welcome home!
Thank you again for everything you and all the men and women in our Armed Forces do to keep the rest of us safe. Heroes all.

Now go have some fun......You deserve it.

Wes and Sue
high desert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 05:20 PM   #49

Wes,HB and Tom, thanks for the warm welcome. It feels awesome to be back in the good old USA. The family is great and I have just about adjusted to the time zone. This time it was hard, I don't know why but I have been up at 3am and asleep at 5pm for the last 3 days. I am ready for some camping. My buddies at work thought I was nuts when I said I can't wait to get home and go to the deasert. Big difference between our deasert and their deasert. Anyway now that I'm back in the right time zone I will be able to jump in on the ramblings around here and maybe keep Sean out of trouble (doubt it)

Don

06 LE 3505
Old 09-10-2006, 05:47 PM   #50

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Grizwald2:
My buddies at work thought I was nuts when I said I can't wait to get home and go to the deasert. Big difference between our deasert and their deasert. Don </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Senoir Donno! Dang it...sure glad to have ya back!!

Hey...all you needed to tell your buddies is that OUR deserts don't have Taiban and Al Queda idiots shootin' at ya from all fronts...just an occasional quad rider barreling down the hill at warp speed (akak. uncontrollable).

I'll get up to speed on all your posts, but I'm thinkin' you're gonna make it to Eric's BBQ? And the SSSS? And Rasor Road?

Our September is shot (and SLC's gonna go to the factory on Wednesday...some stuff needs to be worked on), and October's filling up prety darn quick...but we might throw in another trip to Spot RC, so if you're up for that, let me know!

Sure glad to see ya back in one piece...and able to somewhat type !!!

Sean
WWFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 05:59 PM   #51

Sean what's up buddy! yes I understand how fast our months fill up. I got my BIL planing trips in OCT also. I'm tired and headed to bed (cleaning the WW took it out of me) but will be calling you soon to say hello and find out how to be everywhere at the same time. Till than.

Donno

06 LE 3505
Old 09-11-2006, 07:40 AM   #52

Once again, welcome back Griz. Glad your return is running smoothly for you. Forget the honey do's, rent some manuel labor and go camping!
BBQ, Rowdy and the Rally are all coming up.

2007 Rally site
diirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 07:57 AM   #53

We'll jump onto this train, too, Don...welcome home!

And Diirk, manuel (pronounced mahn-well) labor isn't politically correct. Kinda like saying Jose labor, no? It's m-a-n-u-a-l, son. (But I totally agree with the first recommendation.)

The point is, everybody keep a smile on!
SandyFeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 08:57 AM   #54

Oooops, my bad. I hate it when I'm not PC....really!

2007 Rally site
diirk is offline   Reply With Quote