Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-06-2006, 07:26 PM   #1
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
The subject say's it all! If you don't have anything to say about a specific topic, then post it here cause I'm tired of NOTHING. It's about time for something.
Vette Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-06-2006, 07:26 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
The subject say's it all! If you don't have anything to say about a specific topic, then post it here cause I'm tired of NOTHING. It's about time for something.
Old 01-06-2006, 08:13 PM   #3

Well...that just did it...I have nothing to say.

Awwwhhhh....gosh darn it Tom...maybe I need to get some of your Redneck family pics back outta the closet- whatdayasay?
WWFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 08:26 PM   #4
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
I'm all for it, what ever it takes. We gotta get some action here. Getter done.
Old 01-06-2006, 08:26 PM   #5

Tom Sean What's up? Let me guess...Nothing

06 LE 3505
Grizwald2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 09:21 PM   #6
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
got that right Griz
Old 01-06-2006, 09:59 PM   #7

Oppps...sorry Donno...I was over on the HDT site droooling again. Seems as though I've got a saliva problem.

Gawd...I keep meaning to call you...I've posted a note to my p-jays to call you tomorrow, OK?
Old 01-06-2006, 11:00 PM   #8

iRV2 No Limits Club
So what are youse guys doing outta bed so early? Did My Name is Earl get you all stirred up and you can`t sleep. Me, I just get up and wander around this time of the day all the time. I went back to the eye doc yesterday and he said that the thing was clearing up a bit but he still doesn~t know if it will take another lazering or a shot or both or nothing. Sounds like the eye doctoring might be the line of work for me, sorta like the weatherman, if you are wrong so what. Have fun and enjoy the weekend.

See yall in the funnies, Warren
WAGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 12:48 AM   #9

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I was over on the HDT site droooling again. Seems as though I've got a saliva problem </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I think you need one of "These LITTLE critters" .....

Don't yall agree he would look GOOOOOOOOD goin down the road with his WW tied to one of those.

I mean not that I would START anything....

But yall said things were S L O W around here...
Old 01-07-2006, 05:56 PM   #10
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Don't yall agree he would look GOOOOOOOOD goin down the road with his WW tied to one of those. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Boy Don, I think you probably did him in right there. I see saliva marks on the website.
Old 01-08-2006, 12:51 AM   #11

Tom I spent half a day at thier shop. Had to carry a beach towel with me.

They let me go through the shop and see trucks in various stages. The workmanship and PRIDE in the work was top shelf.

My father is a retired welder. HE was impressed with the metal work!

Also drove two rigs a 335GT and a 385GT. S W E E T rigs.

Now if I could just convince Cathy to go back to a trailer..... She and the kids have gotten spoiled with the in-motion sat and such in the motorhomes while in route to one place or the other.....
Old 01-08-2006, 06:06 AM   #12

Don:

That is an exception coach- they did it up just all the way (but what would you expect for a Texas company!). I didn't see any pricing, though...I suspect you're talking about $50k's to $80k's, maybe as much as $100k.

That's the beauty of the HDT's that the SKP guys have been getting into- you can get one for as little as the $1Xk's and take the time to do what you want to do with it as you go. The main guru they talk about is Larry Z, which I suspect Bill (Warpath) knows pretty well- you can get one of his conversions for anywhere from $32k to $40k (without the bed), and I haven't heard one bad word about them.

I've been to ALL of the truck lots in Fontana, and California is a little high in pricing these things- it takes a while to find one that has is exceptional, but they're out there. You've just got to take a large enough towel , preferrably a beach size!

Sean