That's our new TH. VERY excited about taking it out in a few weeks. I have found out a few things and I don't know if it's anything to be alarmed about.
1. The on board generator has been removed because it was locked up, thank goodness I have another. I doubt it'll fit in the compartment where the on board generator was, but i'm goign to try it.
2. The fueling station hasn't ever been used. I have read a thread on here about repair of the fueling station, good read, easy enough fix.
3. The guy I'm buying it from stated that he may have lost all manuals to this TH, how or where can i find that info to ensure I'm not going to damage it?
4. Will my F250 have a issue pulling this TH with our 2013 Polaris RzR inside? Will a tow/sway bar be necessary?
5. What size generator should I have to power this TH without any hesitation. The one I currently own is a 6500 watt Coleman. Should that do whats required when not plugged into SP?