Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-01-2005, 04:24 PM   #15

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WWFan:
Rhonda:

Welcome!! That Raptor looks great...where do they make 'em? You've obviously got alot of goodies on yours...good luck, and hope some time you can come out and join us! And whatever you do, gotta check in here ever so oft- you never know what the talk will be!

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well you know, I really don't know where they make them, but they're pretty much well distributed all over the USA according to the dealers that carry them that I've found via internet. They are a Keystone Product. For those of you interested, I'd love to show off all the nice things on our new toy hauler. Here is the link. We have the 3612DS model. Check out all the STANDARDS this baby has!! Also, if you click onto the options, we have all the options available except the slide out tray in the storage. Gosh...we are SO proud of this thing! Thanks for giving me an opportunity to share my excitement. Here's the link: Raptor toy haulers

Rhonda in NC is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-01-2005, 04:40 PM   #16

Send a message via MSN to FatDog
WOW !
Rhonda that is something !
So are you going to be able to get any sleep between now and next weekend when you bring it home??!!

where do you plan on taking it, you go camping or to rallys, what kind of places do you guys toyhauler to?

Mike
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 12:42 AM   #17

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FatDog:
WOW !
Rhonda that is something !
So are you going to be able to get any sleep between now and next weekend when you bring it home??!!

where do you plan on taking it, you go camping or to rallys, what kind of places do you guys toyhauler to?

Mike </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Mike,
It will be very hard to get any sleep between now and then!! We're so excited!

We go to bike rallies and other places. We go to Myrtle Beach Bike Week in the spring every year (coming up in a couple of weeks too!). We went to Daytona Bike Week last year. But our most very favorite camping trip is to go to the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, TN, & VA. We love to tour around there with our Harley and the most very fav is the Blue Ridge Parkway. It is absolutely breathtaking and a motorcyclists dream! We got reservations there for July too! We go there every year also. We also love to go to the beach. We have a beach front campsite reserved there for half the week of bike week. We're looking forward to going even more places too! Oh but ain't life grand??

Old 05-05-2005, 08:20 PM   #18

Rhonda,

Congrats on the new rig. The Raptors are very nice, I got to see one up close a few months ago. I was very impressed.

Enjoy all the new toys, Clark

2005 F350 PSD CC DRW Tow Boss
C.CARNEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 08:51 PM   #19
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Rhonda, Rhonda, Rhonda, what are we going to do with you.

Kiss you and keep you I guess.

Go out and enjoy that new Hauler!
Vette Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2005, 12:39 AM   #20

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vette Racer:
Rhonda, Rhonda, Rhonda, what are we going to do with you.

Kiss you and keep you I guess.

Go out and enjoy that new Hauler! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL!! Gosh, I hope ya'll will!! I hope the fact that we've gone through a few RVs (no matter how good of a reason it was) won't keep me from being able to play here. I do enjoy it so!!

Old 05-06-2005, 06:24 AM   #21

Send a message via MSN to FatDog
Rhonda,
if you are picking up your new trailer tommorrow morning at the dealer, that means it probably is being delivered to them today.
They very well could be washing it and prepping it right this minute. (be careful with her trailer guys)
Take a camera with you
Mike
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2005, 02:42 PM   #22

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FatDog:
Rhonda,
if you are picking up your new trailer tommorrow morning at the dealer, that means it probably is being delivered to them today.
They very well could be washing it and prepping it right this minute. (be careful with her trailer guys)
Take a camera with you
Mike </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Mike!! We're traveling to Jacksonville, FL tomorrow to pick it up! Gotta leave about 6am in the morning. I'm so excited!

Rhonda

Old 05-08-2005, 01:27 PM   #23

OK, Rhonda..... we know your home and sleepy, but
can't ya just shoot us one picture and tell us
about your adventure

Previous Rig: 2012 Itasca 30'
56Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2005, 02:38 PM   #24

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 56Nomad:
OK, Rhonda..... we know your home and sleepy, but
can't ya just shoot us one picture and tell us
about your adventure </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would love to!! I just posted all about it in "we've got our Raptor home" or something like that, lol!