Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-03-2005, 07:26 PM   #1

Boy I tell you, take a couple days off and it takes you forever to catch up.
I would say the trip was a complete success other than the running light issue. The good thing was we made sure we did not have to travel at night.
Anyway, here are some pics.

First stop, Zion River Resort.

A spot I would seriously suggest if your up in that neck of the woods. This is what our neighbor across the park had to say.

As you can see, we had great views.

This was a pitstop in Scipio Utah. This was taken about 100 yards away so I could get the whole set up in the picture.

On top of Brice Canyon with the family.

Sammie with her first S'more.

Finally, Sammie and I in the Virgin River

This could almost be an ad for GoRVing.com.

A good time had by all.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-03-2005, 07:26 PM   #2

Boy I tell you, take a couple days off and it takes you forever to catch up.
I would say the trip was a complete success other than the running light issue. The good thing was we made sure we did not have to travel at night.
Anyway, here are some pics.

First stop, Zion River Resort.

A spot I would seriously suggest if your up in that neck of the woods. This is what our neighbor across the park had to say.

As you can see, we had great views.

This was a pitstop in Scipio Utah. This was taken about 100 yards away so I could get the whole set up in the picture.

On top of Brice Canyon with the family.

Sammie with her first S'more.

Finally, Sammie and I in the Virgin River

A good time had by all.
Old 08-03-2005, 07:29 PM   #3

For the record the pictures were actually posted by "melon." I guess you guys have to start watching out for him sneaking around under the "Fabulous Deb" log-in. .

Deb
Old 08-03-2005, 07:29 PM   #4

Rod and Deb,

Great pictures. I love Zion and Bryce, they are great places to camp. I'm glad all went well for you guys, let us know the problems also. Glad your back safe and sound.

Clark

2005 F350 PSD CC DRW Tow Boss
C.CARNEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005, 07:30 PM   #5

Oh boy Thats some great pics. I'm glad the trip was safe and fun for you guys. Are you still going to Pismo the 19th?

Don

06 LE 3505
Grizwald2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005, 07:35 PM   #6

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

A good time had by all. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Boy...I DON'T THINK SO OLLIE!! Who's the Zorro who thinks the mask is a bathing suit?! [Just had to...it was beckoning!).

Glad you had a great trip...other than the b-room reading lights, and other issues? That part of the country is one of our favorites...remind me to tell you about 'Heavn' one of these days...

Glad you're back! Now put a cape on that guy!

SEan
WWFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005, 07:50 PM   #7

Sean now I know exactly how you felt last night when you were blinded by my 70's pic. excuse me while I go fluch my eyes out...whew

Don

06 LE 3505
Grizwald2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005, 08:22 PM   #8

What do you want me to tell you, they were European. I cant even type I'm laughing so hard!!!
About Pismo, I think we have a prior commitment, but we'll keep you posted. I wonder how it would be pulling a 12,000 lb. trailer onto the sand??

I just spent the past hour trying to catch up on what I missed over the past week. I think I know what the next mod will be, DSL internet hookup in the LE.

Seriously, any good suggestions on satelite dishes. I opened the Camping World catalog and was baffled.

Rod

WW LE3505
melon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005, 08:25 PM   #9

BTW, Clark, nice rig

Rod

WW LE3505
melon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005, 08:29 PM   #10

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by melon:
What do you want me to tell you, they were European. I cant even type I'm laughing so hard!!!
About Pismo, I think we have a prior commitment, but we'll keep you posted. I wonder how it would be pulling a 12,000 lb. trailer onto the sand??

I just spent the past hour trying to catch up on what I missed over the past week. I think I know what the next mod will be, DSL internet hookup in the LE.

Seriously, any good suggestions on satelite dishes. I opened the Camping World catalog and was baffled.

Rod </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

"THEY" were European? THEY? I realize the camera zoom was maxed, but I have a tendency to think that was YOU big boy! (Why would Deb take a pic of a neighbor, or..errr...maybe I shouldn't ask!).

Rod: I got my King @ GiantRV for $669...killer deal. With these high profile units, you wouldn't want to go any other way- believe me.

Hey...'nice' Rodeuropian butt there dude!

Sean
WWFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005, 08:41 PM   #11

I promise that is not Rod. There is no way I would be letting him out of the house/LE in a get-up like that . Rod won't even wear Red swimming trunks for fear that he will draw too much attention to himself. Can you imagine the attention he'd be getting in the sweet speedo! .

Here's another scary note...Rod actually took that sweet pic. You gotta love a guy that sees a photo op and takes it! He knew you guys would appreciate the beautiful views surrounding our National Parks. .

Deb
Old 08-03-2005, 08:50 PM   #12

I had a family by us on the beach Saturday with the dad and son wearing the same suits. NO pictures from my camera... and the wife and daughter had arm pit hair as long as mine,

It wasn't a pretty sight.

Rod, thanks for the comment. I think you were already gone when I did the trade on the new truck. I really like it, it's nice having a new warrenty and such, but I do miss old red...

Clark

2005 F350 PSD CC DRW Tow Boss
C.CARNEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005, 08:56 PM   #13

Hey, guys. Welcome home! Terrific photos (including the Eurobutt ). Sammie looks like a bundle of love!

We can hardly wait to get out on the road finally this weekend! Maiden voyage for the LE3305. Seems that we're havin' a little generator problem but King Salami is on the case. I'm sure he'll have it narrowed down by tomorrow.

We're planning on heading over to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon. How was the weather at Zion? We boondock 99% of the time but that campground sure looks nice! Were they full up? I could handle a day lounging in a pool!

Glad you're back, safe and sound!
SandyFeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005, 09:01 PM   #14

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SandyFeet:
Hey, guys. Welcome home! Terrific photos (including the Eurobutt ). Sammie looks like a bundle of love!

We can hardly wait to get out on the road finally this weekend! Maiden voyage for the LE3305. Seems that we're havin' a little generator problem but King Salami is on the case. I'm sure he'll have it narrowed down by tomorrow.

We're planning on heading over to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon. How was the weather at Zion? We boondock 99% of the time but that campground sure looks nice! Were they full up? I could handle a day lounging in a pool!

Glad you're back, safe and sound! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Holy swimming pool..... Sis, hope the King has the generator fixed

Previous Rig: 2012 Itasca 30'
56Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote