Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-04-2017, 03:33 PM   #1

T.Hauler w/Highest Sleep.Capacity+LR Seating?

Anyone know of the toy hauler with the most seats in the living room AND the most beds/sleeping capacity? I think the biggest we know of is the 2017 Keystone Fuzion 423. I was hoping there'd be one out there that has a double loft in the living room, not just a single, as well as the living room seats in the Fuzion 423. I'm figuring a double loft is the only extra sleeping we'd be able to get since we want as much seating in the living room as possible. But, hey, I'd love to be proven wrong ;-) !

In fact, I'd love to know of ANY type of RV that has the kind of configuration we're looking for. We're assuming that the toy hauler is the way to go, but we're open to anything that can seat around 7 or more people comfortably as well as the highest realistic sleeping capacity. The seats don't have to be couches or fancy chairs; booth seating at a table is fine, too, as well as stools.

We're trying so hard to find an RV that people will enjoy and not dread being in. We have five children, from 24 (who is married) down to 9, and they each bring a friend, so we're assuming that we'll also be renting a cabin or something as well. However, we'd really like as many people who want to be able to hang out in the living room in the evening if it's too hot to be outside. We don't want to put all of our eggs in that basket, though, and only end-up having four sleeping spots (hence, the toy hauler idea). I just want to make sure we are at least aware of something that has the most LR seating and sleeping capacity.
Miliaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-10-2017, 08:29 AM   #2

Mid Atlantic Campers
Have you looked at KZ Venom? We like the 3911 with optional seating in place of dinette.

https://www.kz-rv.com/products/venom...loorplans.html
soundman7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 04:45 PM   #3

Did Not Know About That One...

I had not seen that one (or even that line). I sure wish I could just type the major things we'd like in any kind of RV and have ALL of the ones that fit the description show in some kind of list! I feel like I could always be missing the "one" /-: . Thank you so much for letting me know about this one!
Miliaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 08:50 AM   #4

May want to look at Grand Design's 398M. There is a similar model in the Voltage line by Dutchman. I haven't seen anything with more sleeping capacity in a toy hauler.
Gigattime is offline   Reply With Quote