Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-11-2007, 08:36 AM   #1

Wow...Clarkie Baby said it...and it's come true (well, except for the Mikey part). Dang...good to see ya all here! Just like the good 'ole days!
WWFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-11-2007, 08:36 AM   #2

Wow...Clarkie Baby said it...and it's come true (well, except for the Mikey part). Dang...good to see ya all here! Just like the good 'ole days!
Old 02-11-2007, 09:31 AM   #3

Mikey...Mikey... Come back!!!!!!

Clark

2005 F350 PSD CC DRW Tow Boss
C.CARNEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 09:47 AM   #4

Vintage RV Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon (The right side of the Cascades and home of Crater Lake)
I agree Clark. It's kinda like Shane. Fatdog...comeback Fatdog!!
Hoverbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 03:10 PM   #5

Send a message via MSN to FatDog
The " 'ol gang here" might definitly be some of my happiest moments while online,
but in years of internet travel I have run into only a couple sites that were truly based on friendly informative banter no matter if it was an old timer to the site or a brand new dude,
I have often wondered what was involved in the mix that made this place so darn friendly,
and I will always recall with a laugh posting here at 2am with a couple of you other lunkheads, while we were talking on the phone at the same time and drinking a beer if I can recall correctly
Hi Sean! hi Vette you moderatin' dogs!!
(and thanks Clark!!)
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 03:15 PM   #6

Holy Camel Poop Batman! Hey Mikey! Sure hope things are going good for ya...you know we'll always be here for ya- we've had somewhat of a family reunion here lately!

And oh boy...do I remember some of those late night stoopers...those ARE pretty ding-dang memorable- sure do miss 'em.

So wassup wit cha buddy? give us the skinny!
Old 02-11-2007, 03:27 PM   #7

sometimes I laughed so hard I thought that a neighbor would call me up and tell me to hold the noise down,
but then the one good thing about walking around naked in your neighborhood all the time and talking to the lights in the sky is that all of a sudden the wondferful neighbors start giving you a lot of leeway and they don't bug you much any more
Old 02-11-2007, 04:06 PM   #8

If you ask, they will come!!!!

Mike, it's great to see you post again. I knew you were lurking out there just as I was a couple years ago when you were wondering if I was still around. I would love for all of us to get together again for a cold one and many laughs...

Clark

Old 02-11-2007, 04:14 PM   #9

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FatDog:
sometimes I laughed so hard I thought that a neighbor would call me up and tell me to hold the noise down,
but then the one good thing about walking around naked in your neighborhood all the time and talking to the lights in the sky is that all of a sudden the wondferful neighbors start giving you a lot of leeway and they don't bug you much any more </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That'll do it! Keeps ya away from answering all their pesky questions too!

Ahhh...this is great!
Old 02-11-2007, 04:15 PM   #10

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">... as I was a couple years ago when you were wondering if I was still around ... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
that was almost startling that day that that happened,
there just might be a draw of some kind for people to share good conversation about camping and trailers, even if its been a while the need is still there,
I sure would enjoy that cold one and many laughs

Clark, this time of the season gives you guys a little much needed rest at the job ?

later buds,
Mike
Old 02-11-2007, 04:21 PM   #11
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Well, Its about time FD, You gotta quit doing this runnin off and hiding stuff, Gives Sean a complex, then he gives us one. Next thing ya know we're all running around with one.

Good to see you posting again, hope you're doing ok and all that good stuff. Just about got Sean talked into a little trip and get together next year. Stick around awhile and we'll have a couple of those throw down nights before long.
Vette Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 04:22 PM   #12

and Sean
how is that SLC these days?
I imagine that you have modded and gotten that thing just optimum for perfect usage. It certainly is a perfect time of year in SoCal for toyhaulin'.
miss those times and I only think that several times a week,
Old 02-11-2007, 04:29 PM   #13

and Tommie !!
(did we ever argue whether or not it was alright to call you Tommie?? I seem to recall we did, I just can't remember how the arguement went)
... any way I met a girl a couple weeks ago who hailed from OK, she had had a rough and storied life with an emphasis on rough and storied,
and although she didn't remember knowing a 'Tom' back in her hometown i told her about you and your big garage/barn full of toys, and she at least told me that you sounded like someone she would have known.
but she lives out here now,
anyway ... good seeing you again hoss !!!
Old 02-11-2007, 04:31 PM   #14

Mike,

You never really know what's going to happen this time of the year. With cold weather and rain (what is rain by the way) we normally have a quite fire season, but lately it's been dry and windy and you never know when some idiot will throw a flare or cig somewhere...

Were really busy with medical calls though, many legit and many more are just giving people their daily dose of whaaa!!!

I would love to find a time we could meet somewhere central for a get together. Have to make a few phone calls for a date though before finalizing a time and place. Is your number still the same?

If you still have my number and time, please call.... Sean, lets try to get this together...

Clark