Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-11-2007, 04:58 PM   #15
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
FD, you can call me whatever you like.

If she does know me don't tell anyone.

Have you heard, I've got two 5th wheels in the big garage now.
Vette Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-11-2007, 05:01 PM   #16

I can't wait to grow up like Tom, just so I can have a garage to put things in. I got evicted from my garage a couple years ago when it turned into my wife and son's work out room and her car. I ended up with a 6' x 12' area.

Clark

2005 F350 PSD CC DRW Tow Boss
C.CARNEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 07:12 PM   #17

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FatDog:
and Sean
how is that SLC these days?
I imagine that you have modded and gotten that thing just optimum for perfect usage. It certainly is a perfect time of year in SoCal for toyhaulin'.
miss those times and I only think that several times a week,
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know Mike...I've slowed down a bit- there's only so many mods you can do to one rig (unless you're HOWIE, and he even slowed down to the point where he had to go out and get another one to start up again ). You outta check out my Flckr site and you'll see prolly all of them to date.

And you met a new gal, ey? An OKIE?!?!?! Wow...I thought there was some federal law they all had to stay there...guess I better read up! She better be treating you pretty darn good!

Hey...if we can get this Spot RC trip together, sure would like to see if you could make it...you can even stay in the LandYacht. And I BETTER see all you other regulars out there!
WWFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 04:27 PM   #18

Vintage RV Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon (The right side of the Cascades and home of Crater Lake)
Ain't this a hoot! I turn the puter off for a few hour and come back to three pages of chat. Just like old times! Maybe it was because I went out back last night pretending to be Branden DeWilde screaming Fatdog..comeback Fatdog. It's great to see you here again Mike. Hey, I still have some longnecks ready to be drunk when you are. Happy Trails big fella.
Hoverbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 06:31 PM   #19

Fatty good to see you posting and Clark and Tom and Hoverbug and Rod..... We all must be starting to get spring fever. Funny how we all run in spurts. I tell ya this has been quite a winter. I left for Iraq on the 9th last year and have been doing that since 2003! I kinda don't know what I'm suppose to do this time of the year I'm so use to being gone. It's my 17th anniversary today and the only the second time sense 03 that the wife and I have been together to celebrate it.

Don

06 LE 3505
Grizwald2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 07:51 PM   #20

Happy Anniversary Don.

It's always nice to spend time with the misses on the big day. Heck, Robin and I are going on our 26th year this June. Man how time flys. Now all we need to do is plan a trip somewhere.
I like Dave's idea of going to Reno area to hook up with our Northern buds...

Clark

2005 F350 PSD CC DRW Tow Boss
C.CARNEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 07:51 PM   #21

Vintage RV Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon (The right side of the Cascades and home of Crater Lake)
Many congrats to you and wife Griz. I know the feelings you have. Enjoy and treasure every moment you have with your family together.
I had 23 years.4 Air Force and the rest Army and was facing another tour when I put my papers in. It was time to pass the baton.
Old 02-12-2007, 07:59 PM   #22

Vintage RV Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
I just noticed Clark,you me and Griz each have 4 flaming poo piles; Sean has 5. Does that mean what I'm thinking?
I would love to have a pow wow in Reno. It would be about half way between the north and south.
Old 02-12-2007, 10:12 PM   #23

Send a message via MSN to FatDog
well Happy Anniversary Don!
i'll tell you, not a week went by while you were overthere that I didn't think of you and hope you well. Welcome back my friend !!
I'm not sure how I can ever forgive you for documenting with a camera the failure of my Ford while parked next to your Chev, but I suppose time will heal all wounds.

and anyway ... how about the Great job Sean and Tom are doing here ?!! These guys are the best!
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 10:30 PM   #24

Send a message via MSN to FatDog
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I just noticed Clark,you me and Griz each have 4 flaming poo piles; Sean has 5. Does that mean what I'm thinking? .... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
you are exactly correct Hover, ... some guys are more full of it then others . ???
ehhh, what do i know
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 05:16 AM   #25

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FatDog:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I just noticed Clark,you me and Griz each have 4 flaming poo piles; Sean has 5. Does that mean what I'm thinking? .... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
you are exactly correct Hover, ... some guys are more full of it then others . ???
ehhh, what do i know </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ab-o-lute-ly there Gomer...them's STRIPES and had to work my fingers to the bone to get 'em. Might I add I had to do the majority of that during YOUR reign!
WWFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 07:23 PM   #26

Aw man....the old gang was together and I missed it.

I went back and reread my "91 days" thread and boy did it bring back the good times we had. Seems strange to say it now after all I went through to get the TH.

Hey Mike ......Been missing you buddy.

Wes
high desert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 02:32 AM   #27

Vintage RV Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Hey Wes! Good morning.Been missing your comments and wisdom. What am I doing up this early? I don't have a clue. I'm suposed to be retired. Anyway,have a great day and best to you and family
Old 02-15-2007, 10:20 PM   #28

Wow!
Nice to see you guys. Just popped on for old times sake.
Mark

2003 Rage'n 27T Toy Hauler
pondguy is offline   Reply With Quote