Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Travel Trailer Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-23-2011, 03:37 PM   #1

Denali Travel Trailer?

Hi everyone! I am new to the forum and was wondering if there are any other Denali travel trailer owners out there!
haddenkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-21-2011, 10:21 PM   #2

Denali fifth wheel

Hi. I own a denali fifth wheel 280LBS. I bought it this year approx. 4 months ago. How do you like your trailer?
brisar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 04:25 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by brisar
Hi. I own a denali fifth wheel 280LBS. I bought it this year approx. 4 months ago. How do you like your trailer?
We LOVE IT!!! ours has the opposing slides in the living room area so it gives us a nice 14' wide area to hang out in.
Right now we are suffering from "camping fever" because it has been so hot here. Hurry up Fall!!!
Tell me about yours? What area of the country are you in? We are in upstate SC.
haddenkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 04:56 AM   #4

Gulf Streamers Club
Carolina Campers
Hi Haddenkr. We shouldnt b too far from each other. We live in Fayetteville NC. And we have the same fever. Hopefully cool weather isnt far away so sittin around a camp fire will feel good again. Take care and maybe we'll talk soon.
dunrovin1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 01:08 PM   #5

Denali Trailer

Ya we picked ours for the bunks and the floor layout we love. We have young girls and they love to camp. We dont have the same problem as you though, we live in B.C., Canada and have problems finding summer. Lots of liquid sunshine but we are still going camping. What model of trailer is yours and have you had any warranty work done on it? We have had quite a few problems with our trailer. I thought Denali was a medium to high end trailer but with my problems i believe we may have received a melon.
brisar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 06:14 PM   #6

Just bought my Denali a month ago, an upgrade from a three year old light weight travel trailer. I bought it because of the floor plan, it has a second bedroom with bunk beds. Very unusual for a pull behind trailer. I've had it out once so far basically to test it. Wow, incredibly comfortable.
controller7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 09:18 PM   #7

We Are waiting for delivery or our Denali TT 287re. It too has apposing slides in the read so lots of room. This is a replacement for our "other" TT that didn't survive it's visit at a dealership for maintenance (long story).

It's hard to find other Denali owners out there online. Is this a new line of TT or just not that many owners? Anyone put there have experience with this line? We can't wait to get ours and hit the road. We were told it should be delivered 2 week of May. That would be 10 weeks after we ordered it.
Bear25314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 08:33 PM   #8

Just picked up our 2012 Denali 311BH up last week and have been loading it up for the last couple of days. This is my fifth travel trailer and the best and largest for me so far. The last two I had were Prowlers. Looked long and hard at them and chose the Denali. All drawers still need adjusted otherwise I am happy with it.
Neicho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 08:35 PM   #9

Brisar,
What problems did you have so far??
Neicho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:18 AM   #10

The only problem I've had with the TT is an outside light wasn't sealed. Some silicone caulking took care of that, didn't want to waste my time going through the warrantee process. I'm very disapointed with the dealership, sales and delivery anyway, the service department seems to be ok but I do kinda question some of the techs knowledge. I've been in contact (through email) with Denali customer service and I've been very satisfied with their help.
controller7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 12:08 PM   #11

Denali

We picked up our new Delali 270FK at the end of March and have had it out once. It is 10 ft longer than the first trailer we owned (2010 Fun Finder) and I still need some major practice before I'll be comfortable backing it in anywhere. We looked at the 287RE, but our dealing was unable (or unwilling) to tell us when we could get specifications and we were concerned that it would be too big for us.
We have a half dozen warranty items, it is currently in the dealership for repair. We purchased ours at Baydo's in Tacoma WA. We're not impressed with the service dept, but I hope it all works out ok.........we are supposed to get the trailer back by the end of next week.
Nothing major on the list with the possible exception of two items. The first is that the radio is too loud at the lowest setting. The second is that we must have a power drain someplace. There is no battery disconnect switch, and the day after we returned from our trip the batteries were dead. The service guy wanted to blame it on our leaving a light on......I'm sure that we did not....but even if we did, the batteries should not be dead in one day. We are new to this site...and still new to RVing...Fun Finder had a good owners website and many helpful people there. I'm sure there are great people here too. That's it for now.......Bob & Muriel
XCamper is offline   Reply With Quote