Been a while since I've updated. The new hitch prompted a rewire of the front circuit breaker and well i decided just to replace all the connectors including new battery terminals. The before picture doesn't look that bad but all those connectors were loose. Instead of using crimp connectors for the 6 gauge wire I went with aluminum lugs that use a set screw...and covered the copper with ox-gard and liquid electrical tape. Also loomed the wire. Finally got my new cargo door from Gulfstream...that will be going in soon. To be done is to pull the remaining windows and clearance lights and reseal. Still have a couple trips yet before water is shut off at NE Ohio state parks.
Also...truck has had a partial stereo upgrade. All new Rockford Fosgate speakers, small amp and sub. Sub box has one more iteration before ill consider it done.
And my 4 year old son has been perfecting his fastener free construction with my wood scraps.