Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Travel Trailer Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-11-2018, 07:57 AM   #1

New Lance 2465!

Just when another thread almost had me convinced to steer clear of Lance, along comes this new model.

The new 2465 looks in true Lance fashion to be a unique travel trailer. The new lance has two slides, a California King Bed bed, flush floor slide (New to Lance), disc brakes and a roof rack for your kayaks.

I really like the roof racks, with half tons limited payload it helps to keep as much on your trailer as possible. The new trailer is 24ft, so I'm hoping this should stay newer 1/2 ton towable, like the rest of their lineup. That new King Bed with the pop up TV looks nice but I can't help but wonder if the comode is still made for Barbie dolls, the one thing the YouTube video doesn't show is the bathroom. Also if that L shaped sofa in the front pulls out into a bed? If the sofa makes, a bed and you can actually fit in the bathroom this should be a home run for Lance. Assuming you can make a bed out of the couch, this will be a great couples coach, or families with one or two kids. My favorite feature looks to be the rear bedroom, now that's camping. 🤣🤣
cdoorider is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-11-2018, 08:48 AM   #2

Some nice features, but still quirky. Need more closet space for clothes. I don't need a tv in the bedroom. Rather have a large closet there.
Disk brake option is cool.
Cumminsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 09:30 AM   #3

Oooooh. Front living too.

Neat. Not for me but neat. I bet they sell well even though they'll be pushing $50k by the time it's all tricked out...
Old 01-11-2018, 10:27 AM   #4

Funny that their website does not show this model????
I did find one for sale at the large RV store in Florida with a price tag of over $57,000.
We’ll be at the Tampa RV SuperShow next week and hopefully we’ll be able kick some tires....which leaves me scratching my head....why only 14 inch tires on all the Lance TT’s??
thetravelkids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 12:16 PM   #5

Lanceowners.org is where 99% of Lance owners get there info. It’s a great forum with a lot of good info.
This is their newest model that is still in the works. They said pricing will be similar to the 2375 model. The factory has been slammed with orders the past couple of years and are currently a year out for new orders.
Lance campers are spendy but you get what you pay for. Construction, and fit and finish is top notch. My decision came down to ORV, or Lance. Easier towing for my 1/2 ton truck is why I went with Lance. Very happy with my decision, zero issues with one year of ownership.
bneukam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 01:07 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetravelkids View Post
Funny that their website does not show this model????
I did find one for sale at the large RV store in Florida with a price tag of over $57,000.
We’ll be at the Tampa RV SuperShow next week and hopefully we’ll be able kick some tires....which leaves me scratching my head....why only 14 inch tires on all the Lance TT’s??

Keeps them lower for easier towing. Same reason they haven't had floor flush slides before.

I guess the slide in this one will be forward of the axles?
Old 01-11-2018, 04:04 PM   #7

I guess one man's quirky is another man's dream. Being a big guy I really love the King size bed, the TV is ok I could take it or leave it. Having two grandchildren living with me I need a place for them to sleep. I don't want to go all inn for a bunkhouse, the dinette and couch should work. Hope they have it at our up coming RV show.
cdoorider is offline   Reply With Quote