Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Travel Trailer Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-20-2017, 12:02 PM   #1

Oliver Travel Trailers

Has anyone looked at Oliver Travel Trailers? They are on the high end, but wow are they impressive in person. Probably the best built travel trailer I have seen. I'd much rather have an Oliver over an Airstream.

Here is a link to them if you haven't seen them. Oliver Travel Trailers | Fiberglass Travel Trailers

mash is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-20-2017, 12:04 PM   #2

Also Oliver Travel Trailers has a tandem axle

Old 01-20-2017, 02:47 PM   #3

They are nice but they need larger models. The layout will not work for some and the storage seems to be limited. For certain people it will be ideal. It is nice to see someone actually build a quality unit. Like I always say, you have to pay for it.
09 harley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 09:14 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09 harley View Post
They are nice but they need larger models. The layout will not work for some and the storage seems to be limited. For certain people it will be ideal. It is nice to see someone actually build a quality unit. Like I always say, you have to pay for it.
According to their sales office, they are working on the design of one that will be in the 28-30' range. I was told, the larger unit will have a dry bath too. Possibly available to order by this fall. Also looking at adding bunk beds options to their current models.
Old 01-22-2017, 09:05 PM   #5

For me, a wet bath is a deal breaker. These are very similar or nearly identical to the Canadian made Escape trailers, also wet baths.

Charles
Old 01-22-2017, 10:28 PM   #6

We looked at the escape trailers as we live near by them.

Very well built and they would add any options that we wanted which was great.

But end of the day the deal breaker for me was the wet bath.

But if they change to dry bath I would buy one.

The new Bigfoot trailers are also nice and have a dry bath
Fast0ne is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
travel, travel trailer