Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Travel Trailer Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-01-2021, 01:33 PM   #1

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Opinon on 2013 Cruiser RV Corp Fun Finder

I found a 2013 Cruiser RV Corp Fun Finder $14,000 starting price anyone have a opinion on quality of workmanship and what to look for??????

Not worried about the amenities like the fridge, A/C unit, water heater, tires etc... Those I can deal with those but if it looks and acts like it was built in 2 days I want to know........... ha ha ha

Thanks Lee

If you don't stand behind our TROOPS, Feel Free to stand in front of them
LeeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-02-2021, 09:57 AM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Ford Super Duty Owner
Typical entry level RV as for quality. Check it over thoroughly for leaks....mold, musty smell etc. Look at the sidewalls around doors and windows. Look over the roof for sealant and leaks.

Ken
Old 10-02-2021, 09:17 PM   #3

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXiceman View Post
Typical entry level RV as for quality. Check it over thoroughly for leaks....mold, musty smell etc. Look at the sidewalls around doors and windows. Look over the roof for sealant and leaks.

Ken

Thanks........ I have 25k and we are looking for something with a walk around Queen...... We were Motor Homer's for years and followed the insane put together trailers in 2 days coming out of Indiana. I am hoping I can find something that will work for us. Lance, Airstream, Nash, etc. I guess I'll keep looking..... I have a 2020 F-150 4x4 with Max Tow Package. But I want to keep it short and light. Living in California I just want something we can Boondock cause all the New people are ruining regular camping.. O.K. I better shut up........ Rant Over...... LeeB

If you don't stand behind our TROOPS, Feel Free to stand in front of them
LeeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2021, 11:17 PM   #4

I have owned a 2011 Fun finder x 210 wbs since 2013 and it is still in great shape. I have done a couple repairs the plywood floor under the slide out needed to be replaced. They use a plasti coat under the bottom that got cracks in it and moisture was held in and ruined the 3/4 plywood. I replaced it and sealed it with 2 coats of external primer and then 2 coats of flex seal 5 years ago and all is still good. Last year I replaced the water feed line for fresh water tank. No other real repairs needed. I love that camper. I did a couple other mods to personalize it like 2 6 volt and a cover over the vent on roof over the bed. Guess why. But find it tows well. Lots of ground clearance love the tub shower ( I fit ) 35 gal water tank. It has given DW and I great service. I hope the one your looking at serves you as well. I have no wish to sell or exchange as it is bright and cheerful inside.
Dusty
dustyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 10:57 PM   #5

We had a 2011 195B Shadow cruiser which is the fun finders little sister, we really liked that trailer and we liked the layout. After 6 years it sprung a leak up top where the roof and the front cap meet. The front cap started to bubble and along the front side it started to delaminate.
Water seeped down the side and rotted out the floor in the front pass through.
It was going to cost us 10k ( cad) to get this repaired so we decided to sell with a loss.
If it wasn’t for the leak we still would have had it.
Coldfox is offline   Reply With Quote