Originally Posted by Timcharlie
Thanks. Ours has a 4 digit pass code that I need to enter. I will need to look for a manual this weekend when i go back up to the lot. Thanks again.
You can change the passcode using the steps listed below. The owner's manual can be found here http://www.lci1.com/assets/content/s...ers-Manual.pdf
Hope this helps
Reset PIN Code
1. Press "Home" button to turn on the remote.
2. Press and release "Home" button five times.
3. Press "CONFIG".
4. The remote will ask to reset the screen lock PIN code.
5. Press "Yes"
6. The remote will display a message that the PIN has been reset.
7. Press "Home" button and press "Set PIN".
8. Enter a 4-digit PIN code.
9. Press "Save".
Note: To start programming over, push and hold the "Home" button for 5 seconds to turn off the remote. Push the "Home" button again to turn the remote back on and restart the programming procedure.
10. Press "Home" button.
11. When the keypad appears on the screen, enter the 4-digit PIN by pressing the corresponding numbers entered in Step 7.