Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Travel Trailer Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-24-2018, 02:31 PM   #43

Thor Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
We LOVE our 167VMS. I am not sure what model you all bought, but my '18 has a digital adjustable fridge. It's lovely. It's been reliable. Welcome. And yeah the Venture FB is a much better resource then here sometimes. Come on over.
Starbreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-06-2018, 08:34 AM   #44

Sonic 200vml

Has anyone had an issue with their rv's ceiling (lining) sagging? It appeared like a shadow in to the front of the rv, above the bed and when you touch the ceiling it is very apparent that it is sagging. We purchased the rv in March 2018, so it is still under warranty and is going back to the dealer in a few weeks. Just curious if anyone else has experienced this issue.
TTfortwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 08:42 AM   #45

Our is the 200vml, and we love it. It is perfect for us. This is our first travel trailer, previously had Coleman popup campers.
Thanks - we'll check out the Venture FB
TTfortwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 11:31 AM   #46

I have been researching smaller campers for our future purchase and I thought i found a real contender in the 2200bh (i think thats the number) and everything was looking good, storage, counters, u dinette, decent holding tank size, corner shower with sink in bathroom, one piece fiberglass room, etc until i saw the cargo capacity! 1000 lbs.....yikes and thats brochure weight! it could be 100-200 lbs less then that once it is optioned out and500 leaves the factory! Add a couple of batteries and a couple of full lp tanks and you are truly looking at 500-700 lbs of cargo! Forget filling your water tank and make sure leave the dog at home! For a bunk model you will max out the trailer with little of nothing! For a double axle Venture could have really hit it out of the park with bigger axles and 15 inch tires. Even bumping up to 3000 lb axles would give 6000 gvwr compared to the 5200 which is listed. Other than that they do look like nice light weight campers! Safe travels
rte1985 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
vent