Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Travel Trailer Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-13-2021, 01:58 PM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 15
What is this molding called!

For the life of me I cannot find what this stuff is called (Plastic and covers the corners of two sections of Luan or plywood coming together) so I can buy some (preferably in White) for the interior cabinets I am building. Corner molding of some sort - shown as brown in the attached picture.

The alternative is to buy some PCV corner molding (or wood even) for the corners, but I like this because it just nails right in and no filling or painting (one and done)
See attached pictures. If anyone has a name for it that would be great!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Molding.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	151.1 KB
ID:	335838   Click image for larger version

Name:	Molding 2.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	140.7 KB
ID:	335839  

BouncyBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free! RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-13-2021, 02:15 PM   #2
Senior Member
Ljwt330's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Capistrano Beach, California
Posts: 4,465
This looks to be like it. Found at Lowes
Larry, Eileen, and Finley
2004 Alpine 36FDDS
Third motor home, first Alpine, no need for another.
Ljwt330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 02:18 PM   #3
Senior Member
mbrooking's Avatar
Newmar Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
RV Trip Wizard
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Tyler, Texas
Posts: 546
I would call that a vinyl "F" Moulding
Millard & Sherry
2019 Mountain Aire 4018
Toad 2014 Honda CRV or 2019 GMC Canyon
M&G Braking-Roadmaster Towbar
mbrooking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 02:59 PM   #4
Senior Member
tuffr2's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Palm Coast Florida
Posts: 12,240
Agree, Lowe's or Home Depot has stuff very similar. Maybe the color will be different but that is just regular moulding.
tuffr2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2021, 06:59 AM   #5
Junior Member
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 22
"F" molding for sure!
G0ducks is offline   Reply With Quote


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Windshield Molding/Seal/Trim - What is it Called and Where to Buy? Nomad Mike Winnebago Industries Owner's Forum 8 05-16-2016 03:40 PM
What is this molding called? CharlieTwo Travel Trailer Discussion 12 10-18-2012 05:41 AM
My gorgeous Ex-girlfriend called Bulldog RV'ing Humor & Crazy but True Stories 5 01-23-2009 03:49 PM
Anyone seen/used the new portable campfire called "BanBuster"? tiniree General Discussion 7 03-28-2007 04:33 PM
What's the front window awning called? tinkerreknit 5th Wheel Discussion 8 01-14-2007 04:33 PM

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.