Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > RV SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGIES FORUMS > Gear and Product Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-24-2009, 04:10 PM   #1
Moderator Emeritus

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
For Immediate Release:

February 23, 2009 - Winter Haven, FL - Prompt RV Sunscreen is a family owned company company who has been providing a patented RV sunshade solution for quite a number of years to the RV public. The main selling point regarding Prompt is the integration and application of the product that custom fits Class A, B, and C motorhomes without the need for holes and snaps. The Prompt sunscreen can be typically rolled out and fitted with both feet on the ground.

"Over the years we never had a logo", Bill stated, "and we felt that we would like to have some type or corporate identity. Working with our graphic designer we came up with this design." Bill also said, "We hope that it will reflect a modern vision in our customer's minds of our company going forward."

Prompt RV Sunscreen "NEW" Logo

Bill Rex offers, "Prompt is a proud member of the iRV2.com family and we hope to see you at one of the events that we attend during the year. Please call us at toll-free: (877) 965-1533 or visit our website at RVSunscreen.com if we don't see you on the road.

Please mention iRV2.com when ordering for a FREE tote bag for your Prompt RV sunscreen products.
RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member
DriVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-26-2009, 04:26 PM   #2

I ordered a sunscreen last week and I did mention iRV2 and they did throw in a free bag for the screen. If you want one for the season you had better order one now. There is a two week waiting period.
Chet
Old 03-01-2009, 12:14 PM   #3

I am a little late in responding, but I really like the new logo they came up with. Simple and eye catching. Good Job.
Izzyblueye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 02:33 PM   #4

Monaco Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by DriVer View Post
For Immediate Release:

February 23, 2009 - Winter Haven, FL - Prompt RV Sunscreen is a family owned company company who has been providing a patented RV sunshade solution for quite a number of years to the RV public. The main selling point regarding Prompt is the integration and application of the product that custom fits Class A, B, and C motorhomes without the need for holes and snaps. The Prompt sunscreen can be typically rolled out and fitted with both feet on the ground.

"Over the years we never had a logo", Bill stated, "and we felt that we would like to have some type or corporate identity. Working with our graphic designer we came up with this design." Bill also said, "We hope that it will reflect a modern vision in our customer's minds of our company going forward."

Prompt RV Sunscreen "NEW" Logo

Bill Rex offers, "Prompt is a proud member of the iRV2.com family and we hope to see you at one of the events that we attend during the year. Please call us at toll-free: (877) 965-1533 or visit our website at RVSunscreen.com if we don't see you on the road.

Please mention iRV2.com when ordering for a FREE tote bag for your Prompt RV sunscreen products.

Nice Logo. May buy another Prompt screen just for the logo. LOL

06 HR Endeavor 40 PET
Sixpack98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 08:41 AM   #5

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Prompt RV Screen

I ordered and received the Prompt RV Screen last week. First time out of the box even adjusting the straps it took me only 3 or 4 minutes to install. From now on it will be a lot faster now that the straps are adjusted. Looks to be a great product, well built.
Cacti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 03:06 PM   #6

Texas Boomers Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
I think this is the best approach of all the ones I've seen for sunscreens. I am still whining back and forth at my checkbook trying to justify buying them. Even though I know I can't stand not to order them, I can't stand to spend the money either!

Bill has been very patient with me. They are good folks. I just gotta get off my you know what and do it.....!

Old 04-13-2012, 03:13 PM   #7
Elf

Tiffin Owners Club
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lincolnboy2 View Post
I think this is the best approach of all the ones I've seen for sunscreens. I am still whining back and forth at my checkbook trying to justify buying them. Even though I know I can't stand not to order them, I can't stand to spend the money either!

Bill has been very patient with me. They are good folks. I just gotta get off my you know what and do it.....!

Just Do It!
We got ours last fall. DW thought it was a waste of money. Now, however, every time she looks out the window she tells me what a good idea that was...as if I didn't know.
Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 03:24 PM   #8

Texas Boomers Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elf View Post
Just Do It!
We got ours last fall. DW thought it was a waste of money. Now, however, every time she looks out the window she tells me what a good idea that was...as if I didn't know.
What color did you get Elf?

I am going to buy the black....that's the highest darkening I believe. I toyed with the white, but they don't carry white anymore. Also, black will look better on Casper the Coach.

Also, I can justify anything if its for the dogs. And this is so the dogs can see out, which eliminates a lot of their anxiety if they can see out I noticed when we were at the CG last year, as opposed to having all the windows blocked out because of the high heat......

I know, I know, I just gotta do it....
Old 04-13-2012, 03:25 PM   #9
Community Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lincolnboy2

I am going to buy the black....that's the highest darkening I believe. I toyed with the white, but they don't carry white anymore. Also, black will look better on Casper the Coach.

Also, I can justify anything if its for the dogs. And this is so the dogs can see out, which eliminates a lot of their anxiety if they can see out I noticed when we were at the CG last year, as opposed to having all the windows blocked out because of the high heat......

Casper's going to look like the Lone Ranger.

Cliff,Tallulah and Buddy ( 1999-2012 )
CLIFFTALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 03:57 PM   #10
Moderator Emeritus

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clifftall View Post
Casper's going to look like the Lone Ranger.
Hi Ho Sil .... ver!
RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member
DriVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 02:40 AM   #11
Elf

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lincolnboy2 View Post

I got the black. I wasn't sure how it would look with out light colored coach but I wanted the best heat protection. Turns out it looks very nice. It's nice to have the protection from the sun and the daytime privacy that the shades afford.
Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 08:56 AM   #12

Texas Boomers Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by DriVer View Post
Hi Ho Sil .... ver!

Cliff, you are a great comedian too!
Old 04-16-2012, 08:58 AM   #13

Texas Boomers Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elf View Post
I got the black. I wasn't sure how it would look with out light colored coach but I wanted the best heat protection. Turns out it looks very nice. It's nice to have the protection from the sun and the daytime privacy that the shades afford.
Thanks Elf! That's what I'm gonna do right now---order them! I just got my taxes e-filed and found extra $ ! I'm calling in my order!!!

Old 04-16-2012, 09:04 AM   #14

Texas Boomers Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Ordered! 4-16-12 at 10:03 am cdt!

I can't wait!!