Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > RV SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGIES FORUMS > Gear and Product Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-20-2021, 06:29 PM   #1

Tiffin Owners Club
TPMS system that shows all tires, all the time

Anyone know of a system other than the RVI unit that shows all of the tires all of the time? If you have another system how does it perform? If you happen to have the RVI system, would you buy it again? Thanks for any feedback.
brandss is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-20-2021, 06:48 PM   #2

Damon Owners Club
The system that I use (TST), only shows 1 tire at a time, but if a tire goes low, or too high, it will immediately notify you. It won't wait until that tire shows up in the display.
Old 09-20-2021, 07:50 PM   #3

The TireMinder A1AS will show all your tires at once, up to 20 I think. I went with the TireMinder i10 instead to keep the cost down.
Wingrider19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 08:05 PM   #4

EEZE Tire Pressure Monitor has icons for all the tires and cycles through each. If one goes out of the normal range it alerts instantly.

My experience when I had a blow out within a few seconds of the BOOM the monitor alerted me which tire was bad. Don't remember if it still monitored the others.

My only gripe - dropping the toad from the monitor is not intuitive.

Here is a decent review
https://youtu.be/N2W6GCJO6Aw
Old 09-21-2021, 04:57 PM   #5

TireMinder i10 will show 10 tires at a time, so no need to wait for it to cycle through.
Old 09-22-2021, 10:35 AM   #6

I've had good luck with the GUTA Tire Pressure Monitoring System. It has real time pressure of all tires with rotating display of tire temp. The thing I like best is that the monitor has a solar cell built into it to keep the battery charged. It turns on and off automatically with vibration of the truck. So it has been easy to just set up on the dash and move around as desired. We're about 4,000 miles into our trip and haven't had any issues and haven't had to plug it in once.Click image for larger version

Name:	20210915_173932.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	74.4 KB
ID:	343867
VACHZHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 04:41 PM   #7

I use Pressure Pro. An alarm sounds if a tire is low on air.
Old 09-23-2021, 07:44 PM   #8

Ford Super Duty Owner
Grand Design Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandss View Post
Anyone know of a system other than the RVI unit that shows all of the tires all of the time? If you have another system how does it perform? If you happen to have the RVI system, would you buy it again? Thanks for any feedback.
I stop using my TST and got a TireMinder I-10 because the display is so much easier to read and it shows all the tires on one display - no waiting and waiting to see what each tire is 'doing'.
Old 09-24-2021, 05:57 AM   #9

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by traveldawg View Post
I stop using my TST and got a TireMinder I-10 because the display is so much easier to read and it shows all the tires on one display - no waiting and waiting to see what each tire is 'doing'.
I think this is the one I am going to move forward with. It looks like there is a newer version of it but it is ~200 more and I can't see what advantages it has over the I-10 nor can I find many reviews on it. My main goal is to see all of the tires when I look at it. Of course, it has to work properly, but, after that, all tires showing.
brandss is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tire, tires, tpms