Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > RV SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGIES FORUMS > Technology: Internet, TV, Satellite, Cell Phones, etc.
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-22-2019, 02:00 PM   #15

Entegra Owners Club
What do they have against Canadians?
MRUSA14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-22-2019, 08:56 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRUSA14 View Post
What do they have against Canadians?
Putine.
lo-tek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 09:03 PM   #17

Not a Mobley !

Video - Product Overview: AT&T Harman Spark - Is it a Mobley Replacement?
theoldwizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 11:06 PM   #18

The special PROMO Mobley with $20 unlimited plan can only be found by calling 855-894-9945. It is NOT a spark device. Its a brand new Mobley device. Here is a pic of the one I received yesterday. If you call and get transferred you must hang up. Only that special promo department knows how to spell mobley. connected car knows nothing about the mobley anymore, nor do the stores. If anyone who tells you the mobley is not available, walk away, they DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT.

They started selling them again on January 10th 2019. Mine was activated last night. I told quite a few folks about it while in Quartzite last week. All have received them since. I watched David Bott open his Mobley package that was delivered Friday. He told me Sunday that he use Speedify to bond it together with his original Mobley to double the speed.

You must: Mention you got the email regarding the Chrysler Mobley Unlimited $20 plan. Otherwise they want $40 for the Unlimited Mobley Plan.

-Bill

PS. These new mobleys come installed with firmware 1.0.3, and default to 30 minutes of on time. You can only extend that to 2 hours in the settings. So if you want to run it 24x7 like I do, you need to find a device to reset it every 2 hours after you change the setting. I moved my old Mobley plan Sim to an MR1100 and it doesn't have a timeout as of yet. But my new one only stays on for 2 hours at a time now.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Mobley 1.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	199.2 KB
ID:	232817  
2006 Allegro Bus 40 QDP IFS, 8.9L Vmspec, 1.5kw Solar + 400w Suitcase, 2@ 50amp & a 30amp Victron Smart MPPT's, 712BMV, SBS, CerboGX, 8.7kw LiFePo4, RR, MS2812, Max Transit, eero 6+ Mesh WiFi, Roof Mounted Starlink In-Motion dishy
BigBillSD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 06:12 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajsfla View Post
I started following this thread. When i saw it was a Spark i searched and found this power adapter on Amazon. I have not tried it yet but claims to power the Spark and eliminate the shut down if no movement detected per their web site. If someone has tried that adapter would be good to know

PeraltaProducts AC Adapter for AT&T ATT Harman Spark HSA-15UA-AA Vehicle Simulation Integrated
Maybe not for everyone !

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	97
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	232826
theoldwizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 06:28 AM   #20

Monaco Owners Club
Will AT&T ask for a VIN or proof of Chrysler/Jeep ownership? I would like to get this for my RV but dont have the correct model car to associate it with.

I don't mind telling them I received "the e-mail" from Chrysler but then I would be caught in a fib if they wanted more info on the car.
CountryB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 06:54 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBillSD View Post
The special PROMO Mobley with $20 unlimited plan can only be found by calling 855-894-9945. It is NOT a spark device. Its a brand new Mobley device. Here is a pic of the one I received yesterday. If you call and get transferred you must hang up. Only that special promo department knows how to spell mobley. connected car knows nothing about the mobley anymore, nor do the stores. If anyone who tells you the mobley is not available, walk away, they DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT.

They started selling them again on January 10th 2019. Mine was activated last night. I told quite a few folks about it while in Quartzite last week. All have received them since. I watched David Bott open his Mobley package that was delivered Friday. He told me Sunday that he use Speedify to bond it together with his original Mobley to double the speed.

You must: Mention you got the email regarding the Chrysler Mobley Unlimited $20 plan. Otherwise they want $40 for the Unlimited Mobley Plan.

-Bill

PS. These new mobleys come installed with firmware 1.0.3, and default to 30 minutes of on time. You can only extend that to 2 hours in the settings. So if you want to run it 24x7 like I do, you need to find a device to reset it every 2 hours after you change the setting. I moved my old Mobley plan Sim to an MR1100 and it doesn't have a timeout as of yet. But my new one only stays on for 2 hours at a time now.

Thanks for the clarification. I was looking at the ATT site and only saw the Spark with the 30.00 plan.

Glad to see the Mobely is truly back and the 20.00 plan too !!!
ajsfla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 10:46 AM   #22

ATT wont sell a post paid plan to Canadians because they can't check your credit. Equifax Canada is separate from the USA. They won't release credit information to a foreign entity. Bummer
2009 Silverado Toad
moisheh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 10:49 AM   #23

I might also add that the internet plans offered by the Canadian auto mfrs. are horrible. Not only expensive the data limits make the plans useless.
2009 Silverado Toad
moisheh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 11:45 AM   #24

Texas Boomers Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
dkrobath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 03:32 PM   #25

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
I just signed up! While I do pull a JEEP, I just told them I owned one, and then they had to check with someone to get the deal. They tried to send me to Connrct Car, but after I just asked her to look for it she found it: $20/month free device with two year contract. No other ATT acccounts. Credit check, but no VIN needed on the Jeep.
Anakalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 01:38 PM   #26

Entegra Owners Club
I need to lick into this. We have a 2016 Wrangler, but we haven’t received an email about the offer.
Berryfarmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 02:34 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berryfarmer View Post
I need to lick into this. We have a 2016 Wrangler, but we haven’t received an email about the offer.

Do you get snail mail and/or emails from the Jeep about recalls and anything else?

1995 36' Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser (Model #8360) on 1995 Spartan EC-2442 Chassis w/Granning Air Ride | Cummins B5.9L 12V 230hp | Allison MD3060 6-Speed WTEC II
CoachStreamr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 02:52 PM   #28

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berryfarmer View Post
You can get the new Mobley without receiving an email. Check out this thread and follow the directions in the video carefully http://www.irv2.com/forums/f278/20-u...ey-428381.html

Unfortunately you still may run into problems depending on the knowledge of the AT&T rep you're speaking to. If you get one that doesn't isn't aware of the special program, just hang up and keep trying.
BobGed is offline   Reply With Quote