Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > RV SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGIES FORUMS > Technology: Internet, TV, Satellite, Cell Phones, etc.
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-20-2016, 10:34 AM   #1

ProViu ASL 360 Camera System

Has anyone heard about this new camera system?

https://youtu.be/bBSDiFRJlEc
specmga1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-20-2016, 08:18 PM   #2

Looks like the system on the 2017 Newmar King Aire.
ghaynes754 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 09:05 AM   #3

Monaco Owners Club
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by specmga1 View Post
Has anyone heard about this new camera system?

https://youtu.be/bBSDiFRJlEc
Take a look at the folks at Brigade Electronics and their Backeys 360 !! They offer the $$$ ASL if requested, and also their own system to provide 360 vision for vehicles. They installed a 360 system on my Beaver Monterey last year and it is AMAZING! I can see anything from touching the sides to over 20 feet away! The console screen is always active and can let you see 360 and in any of 4 directions at the same time which really makes driving and parking anywhere a pleasure. My Wife is happy too.. she no longer gets frustrated trying to help direct me into a spot !! Happy wife.. happy life.. Their site if you wish to look at the system: Backeye®360 | Brigade
Wdowell4029 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 11:09 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdowell4029 View Post
Take a look at the folks at Brigade Electronics and their Backeys 360 !! They offer the $$$ ASL if requested, and also their own system to provide 360 vision for vehicles. They installed a 360 system on my Beaver Monterey last year and it is AMAZING! I can see anything from touching the sides to over 20 feet away! The console screen is always active and can let you see 360 and in any of 4 directions at the same time which really makes driving and parking anywhere a pleasure. My Wife is happy too.. she no longer gets frustrated trying to help direct me into a spot !! Happy wife.. happy life.. Their site if you wish to look at the system: Backeye®360 | Brigade
Did some searching and found the Brigade Backeye®360 Elite system for about $2,500. It's not exactly cheap but not bad considering. I'll do a little more looking to see who else carries it.

Install seems simple enough but looks like alignment might take some time. You need a fairly large space in order to place the alignment grid.
Old 03-02-2017, 07:13 AM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
price of the Brigade 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timon View Post
Did some searching and found the Brigade Backeye®360 Elite system for about $2,500. It's not exactly cheap but not bad considering. I'll do a little more looking to see who else carries it.

Install seems simple enough but looks like alignment might take some time. You need a fairly large space in order to place the alignment grid.

I would contact Brigade directly if you are serious! The markup for a 3rd party you found seems considerable. I know Brigade sells direct to a customer and can install your system if you want. They have staff that travel about anywhere to do installs as well. They have commercial customers that expect that service and it is offered to private owners as well. You should also note that Brigade has 2-360 systems with different software and features. They can offer a prospective customer a better discussion on what best fits your installation and needs. As a happy owner I can only tell you my REAL experience.
Wdowell4029 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 07:19 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdowell4029 View Post
I would contact Brigade directly if you are serious! The markup for a 3rd party you found seems considerable. I know Brigade sells direct to a customer and can install your system if you want. They have staff that travel about anywhere to do installs as well. They have commercial customers that expect that service and it is offered to private owners as well. You should also note that Brigade has 2-360 systems with different software and features. They can offer a prospective customer a better discussion on what best fits your installation and needs. As a happy owner I can only tell you my REAL experience.
Is this the one you dealt with? That would be great since you'd not have any sales tax to worry about. Also, which of the two system did you get?

Brigade INC.
Brigade Electronics
Indiana Sales Office
215 East Pearl Street
Portland, IN 47371

T: +1 (260) 766-4343
F: +1 (260) 846-6314

Tags
camera