Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > RV SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGIES FORUMS > Technology: Internet, TV, Satellite, Cell Phones, etc.
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-24-2017, 09:08 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired-guy View Post
Tell me the model LG you have. I may have a link to a vendor depending on the age.
The model of the LG is UX835OR
wagonmaster2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-24-2017, 09:12 PM   #16

I think if you search on Amazon, you can find a data cable. The software should be available on LG'S website.
Old 11-24-2017, 09:37 PM   #17

Foretravel Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by wagonmaster2 View Post
I don't know about connecting to a computer, not sure what kind of cord it will take as the only place to connect would be the charging slot on the phone and need an end for the computer. And I know it doesn't have a removable memory card.
They make a USB cord with a USB plug on one end and a plug matching your phone on the other. Do a right click n computer and create a file (name it phone pic's or whatever.(this gives you a desktop destination for the photo transfer) just fire up the laptop and the phone, watch your phone and when it asks if you trust the computer tap the button saying yes... should be good to go to transfer all photos to the destination file you created.
good luck
after thought..
On some aftermarket phone chargers, the charger has a house plug adapter to USB,and then the cord has the correct plug for your phone... just pull off the house plug and use the USB for your computer...

more gooder luck
SKP's of Box Elder, South Dakota
saddlesore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 07:11 PM   #18

I have the cord for my Smart Phone to the computer. Next step will be to find a cord for the flip phone to the computer.
wagonmaster2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 07:25 PM   #19

Monaco Owners Club
I have an LG flip phone.

The only way I've found to easily transfer pictures is via Bluetooth. I can only send 10 pictures at a time. I've paired it with my laptop.

To do this

Go to photo album>options>select multiple

After selecting the pictures you want to send

then option> send via bluetooth

Select the location

Then I have to que my laptop to receive a file

Hit send on the phone and your laptop will receive them

I then have to select the folder to save them to.

To make it easy I just set up a folder and then move them as needed.
jacwjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 02:47 PM   #20

Monaco Owners Club
Your S8 power cord is a USB "C", You need any USB with the port for you flip phone. Connect the USB to the flip phone and the computer. The computer should see the flip phone. Go to Your file explorer and find the phone, open files until you find the photos, then drag and drop to the "photos" on your computer. Then its a matter of coping to the S8, by the way love my S8. Also I see the flip phone does have a mem card port on the right side of the key board # pad unless the photos of the phone I did a search on is different than yours.

LEN
Old 12-05-2017, 04:43 PM   #21

The phone store can do it for free. They should have all the correct cables on hand.
steve52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 09:10 AM   #22

Monaco Owners Club
Did you get them?